Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
$

they getting the hopes up :russ:

Some pisspoor animation work here. KD is like 9 feet tall and looks like Method Man. Butler is Hispanic and Kyrie has girl eyes.

:gucci:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I think Butler and Lowry will get a long. Giannis is a long shot, if they get Butler they are the faves in East. And you have to gamble, they already did with Kawhi. If Kawhi gets Butler and to the finals, he would be stupid to leave. At that point he was never gonna stay.

Butler is a winner, Toronto is a great city, he will 100% stay if they make it to finals

I dont think theres an issue with Lowry and Butler getting along,if anything Jimmy will appreciate his work ethic and toughness compared to what hes getting right now,its a matter of salaries....They cant afford Butler + Kawhi next year as is...and it will be hard to trade Valanciunas,Ibaka or Lowry which you will have to do to make room...

If you can flip Butler FOR Lowry and then start Van Vleet and Delon as a backup,i think you got something there,and if Jimmy doesnt stay you have tons of cap room in 2019....

Real problem with them adding a 3rd guy is they tied up way too much into Ibaka...

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Ibaka is redundant, but I'm certain he can be moved before the trade deadline.