Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He's probably yet to see Wiggins in a gym this offseason and is probably sick to his stomach. I'd bet that Wigg has picked up a basketball 5 times or less this offseason

Thats not true,Wiggins does work out in the off season...He should be trying to get some run in LA against other elite players.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I don't think Butler sees much upside in Towns and Wiggins. He probably wants to go back to the east. You can't really blame him
More Wiggins than Towns I bet. Towns is at least a beast on offense despite the several flaws he has. I think he's disappointed in Towns more than anything, and realizes that him + KAT isn't doing anything in the West and with Weed Plate's contract there's not much they can do to build the squad

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
If you're Toronto why not just say fukk it and go all out this year :yeshrug: you gonna do a small rebuild anyways when Lowry and Ibaka contract is up and roll with vanvleet/anunoby/jv/possibility of Kawhi

But the thought of a teague/Lowry backcourt :picard:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Theyre gonna try to re-up Kawhi and try to go after Giannis...

I dont think they want to give up OG or Siakam for another uncertainty...
I think Butler and Lowry will get a long. Giannis is a long shot, if they get Butler they are the faves in East. And you have to gamble, they already did with Kawhi. If Kawhi gets Butler and to the finals, he would be stupid to leave. At that point he was never gonna stay.

Butler is a winner, Toronto is a great city, he will 100% stay if they make it to finals