Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm starting to think all this noise about him not wanting to play with KAT and Wiggins was an excuse or a bunch of nonsense. Clearly he just wants to get paid and be a big star in the bright lights. I mean, the Nets? fukk outta here Jimmy

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Which teams actually needs Jimmy butler, has a huge hole in that slot and tradeable assets? Can't think of too many
Sixers can try the Kawhi trade package again, and offer Saric and some scraps.

Nuggets need one too

Blazers are always trying for the big name

If Pelicans got him, it would be great..they have 0 assets though

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Yall nikkas are so desperate for Kyrie to NY. Such wishful thinking in this thread. Every credible insider takes Kyrie resigning with Boston over the field. The C's will be running the East for the next decade. Might as well make peace with it now.
Why else would Jimmy ask for the Knicks:patrice:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I'm starting to think all this noise about him not wanting to play with KAT and Wiggins was an excuse or a bunch of nonsense. Clearly he just wants to get paid and be a big star in the bright lights. I mean, the Nets? fukk outta here Jimmy

It would be logical to think this if Shams didn't report that KAT isn't signing an extension until the situation with Jimmy is resolved.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I love Lavine but dude is a one dimensional gunner who's one of the worst defensive players in the league. It wasn't even close at the time. Could the Bulls end up winning the trade in hindsight? Obviously. But to claim it was a fleece at the time is just lying. Cut it out
Hes 23 years old, and still have time to grow. Plus just got off a ACL injuury. this upcoming season will show what he is capable off. As he will be starting so no more "come off the bench"/fighting for start like in MIN and is coming from offseason training instead of surgery/rehab like he was with his first season with us.
IDK about ur definition of fleeced but we did come out with more in that trade. While Timberwolves now have to trade Jimmy, lost out at 3 pieces that could have added to their core, and might miss out on playoffs again this year if they trade him.

funny thing is I couldn't say a word about what you 'usually do' cause I don't know nothing about you. You been post stalking homie? :hhh:
dont get ahead of yourself, you bron stans are easy to remember because you come in every thread :sadbron: , bytching and stanning for that nikka and its funny as hell.:pachaha:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Based on what?

I think Jimmy only bumps heads with dudes who don't have a strong work ethic/winning mentality, and since Kyrie does, I don't see how that would be an issue. Especially since they're both bougie ass nikkas too, they're probably on the same wavelength with everything.

this is definitely true

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

[REDACTED]

♥︎♥︎♥︎
Daps
Reppin
BRWRD
as long as a pick isn't given up, Brooklyn should go for it they got nothing to lose