Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters
Daps
I don't know why Jimmy want to play with Kyrie, if the rumor is true. Kyrie is my boy, and has much btter defensive ability than he typically shows when he's dialed in - but in general, he and Jimmy would bump heads before the end of training camp.
Based on what?

I think Jimmy only bumps heads with dudes who don't have a strong work ethic/winning mentality, and since Kyrie does, I don't see how that would be an issue. Especially since they're both bougie ass nikkas too, they're probably on the same wavelength with everything.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
how you gonna look it up and prove me wrong? :francis:

I mean the Bulls came out well but at the time it was the Wolves getting a top 10-15 guy who had them at the #3 seed in the West before he got hurt while the Bulls got 1 guy who may never be a starting pg on a good team and a gunner. Lauri was the will win there and he was a great pick but it was a pick swap. Most folks thought the Bulls needed to get more than that. Of course Lauri was better than most people thought too so :yeshrug:

It's only a 'fleece' if the Butler thing doesn't work out here. Just like it ain't a fleece if the Bulls are winning 35 games with that core in 3 years. Its all hindsight. At the time everyone was saying the Bulls should've gotten more than a pick swap and 2 fringe starters for an all star
jesus christ, and you were so confident in the BS you were saying to:mjlol:

reason, why people thought Bulls needed more because Zach was in the middle of a ACL injury and Dunn who was regulated to the Bench because Thibs doesnt play rookies, did not have a good rookie year.

both those nikkas went through obstacles that were effected by factors outside their control, moment Zach came back he showed what he can do espescially in this

and Dunn put up a good season for his first time having playing time.

So yes we did win the trade. We have two potential all stars(3 prolly if Dunn can perform great so with him a fringe all star) and a solid all around, All-defense possible PG in Dunn

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Philly should throw the bag at dude IMO. Their culture fits what he's looking for and he's a great shot creator when things stall and a competent shooter.
Jimmy is a fukkin diva. I'd hate to see a franchise on the upswing like Philly become a victim to his foolishness.

Let him go to the Knicks instead, because fukk them. :yeshrug:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
jimmy torn his meniscus because of dumbass thibbs playing him 40 minutes all the time, pretty sure he wants that max cause he knows his career just got shorter

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
jesus christ, and you were so confident in the BS you were saying to:mjlol:

reason, why people thought Bulls needed more because Zach was in the middle of a ACL injury and Dunn who was regulated to the Bench because Thibs doesnt play rookies, did not have a good rookie year.

both those nikkas went through obstacles that were effected by factors outside their control, moment Zach came back he showed what he can do espescially in this

and Dunn put up a good season for his first time having playing time.

So yes we did win the trade. We have two potential all stars(3 prolly if Dunn can perform great so with him a fringe all star) and a solid all around, All-defense possible PG in Dunn

I love Lavine but dude is a one dimensional gunner who's one of the worst defensive players in the league. It wasn't even close at the time. Could the Bulls end up winning the trade in hindsight? Obviously. But to claim it was a fleece at the time is just lying. Cut it out

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Jimmy is a fukkin diva. I'd hate to see a franchise on the upswing like Philly become a victim to his foolishness.

Let him go to the Knicks instead, because fukk them. :yeshrug:
hes just a product of that which has been instilled in him. That Marquette intensity combined with Thibs's own defensive pressure created this beast. its not like real nikkas dont like him, just bytches that couldnt match that love of the game :yeshrug: you see he never said nothin about Rose or Gibson or someone who actually tries