Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean, this is Thibs we're talking about breh. He wasn't interested in no projects or future picks obviously, so with a player that's done with a franchise and has said so publicly, they were going to have a hard time finding a better deal than MIA's offer, that's why I said what they ended up getting was decent, not good or great. It would have been good if they got a 1st as well.

For what Thibs wants going forward, guys that he can just plug in and play, it's ok. Jimmy was making shyt uncomfortable for everybody in the building so they had to move his ass sooner rather than later.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Wolves are a terrible org. They lost Lavine and only got Saric and Covington out of it. They at least needed to get a pick from the Philly with that package.

Thibs only cares about making the playoffs to exiting in the 1st and 2nd rounds
Thats what he was hired for... The owner wanted to start making money

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I woke up from my nap to go to work and turn on the game. It’s the end of the game and that clown dribbled himself into a turnover.

Dog, get under the basket! You’re not a point guard. He can’t handle, he can’t shoot. He doesn’t get rebounds. How are you going to be a talentless sized Kevin Garnett? He’s a fukking bum.

Just trade him already.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I woke up from my nap to go to work and turn on the game. It’s the end of the game and that clown dribbled himself into a turnover.

Dog, get under the basket! You’re not a point guard. He can’t handle, he can’t shoot. He doesn’t get rebounds. How are you going to be a talentless sized Kevin Garnett? He’s a fukking bum.

Just trade him already.
:dead: you sound dumb as shyt on all these fronts except for the obvious ”can't shoot” thing. U clearly don't watch this nikka.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
:dead: you sound dumb as shyt on all these fronts except for the obvious ”can't shoot” thing. U clearly don't watch this nikka.
When I watch him (at the Wells Fargo Center at home games and on tv for most away games).

Let’s look at the end of the game last night. He allows himself to be trapped on the baseline and turns over the ball. He averages 8 APG but turns over the ball at 4 per game.

Last edited:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
When I watch him (at the Wells Fargo Center at home games and on tv for most away games).

Let’s look at the end of the game last night. He allows himself to be trapped on the baseline and turns over the ball. He averages 8 APG but turns over the ball at 4 per game.
When you’re the PG, chances are you’re gonna dominate the ball and have high TO numbers. Unless your name is Chris Paul, that's highly likely to happen. And to see he ”doesn’t rebound” is asinine because dude is averaging 10 boards (9.6 to be exact). He has enough handle for his size to make shyt work, its not like he’s gonna be AI out here with the ball at 6’8. The biggest gripe about his game is his shooting. And with time, that’ll come

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think Butler might work out on the Sixers but he does think he is better than he really is. He is a defensive 2nd or 3rd option but he thinks is a franchise player. If he was some transcendental player I would understand his diva ways but he's not.

Why do y'all continue to say dumb shyt like this. Leading a lottery team to 3rd seed in the West means you are a star on both ends :gucci: