Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters
Daps
Lmao @ Richardson + Kelly = “Enormous” :mjlol:

B-b--but did y'all not see that clutch game winner from Olynyk last night???? :krs::troll:

Y'all just being stubborn like Thibs is; there's no reason Kelly couldn't be one of the cornerstones for a 1 year rental of Jimmy Butler; he's a hard worker with a high BBIQ and "sneaky athleticism", has all the intangibles, and plays the game the right way :mjpls:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Tbh no one is going to give up much for a one year rental of a very good but not franchise changing player.

That Miami offer wasnt terrible. I doubt anything better gets placed on the table

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Tbh no one is going to give up much for a one year rental of a very good but not franchise changing player.

That Miami offer wasnt terrible. I doubt anything better gets placed on the table
Then you wait it out and look for a surprise contender thirsty to take their shot at making the finals ...because a shyt offer like Miami’s ain’t going anywhere anyways

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

He's the difference between a team making the playoffs and going fishing early. That's a franchise player to me.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Kelly would be perfect next to KAT and Richerson would create space for them on the court

Honestly can’t think of a better deal and fit for them

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:mjgrin:This nikka love the attention

Dp56SJlU4AEPenw.jpg

This pretty much this :mjgrin:

Somebody get jordan old travel logs cause aint no way this nikka WASNT in Tomball Texas 29 years ago :mjlit:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The knock on Bron was he didnt have killer instinct in the clutch, he was soft at the absolutely worst times (:dame:) and he was sensitive about how the media and fans viewed him, he even spoke about how it fukked with him mentally til Wade gave him a real nikka pep talk.

That's all Jimmy is tryna do imo but these 2 nikkas just cashed the fukk out in Minny so they dont even care...that's the message they sendin out to the league and is why no hard working player is gonna want to be there
I’m not exactly disagreeing with you. What I’m saying is that KAT and Wiggins are 100 times worse than whatever was the worst you could’ve said about Bron at the time, so it’s damn near futile to even try to toughen them up the way Butler is trying to do it.

And let’s be real here, Butler isn’t doing this for team reasons, it’s all for his own agenda.