Jim Sterling goes off on the AAA video game industry

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately it's just far too many average motherfukkers willing to part with their money to curb this shyt. EA's gonna forever be garbage to me for ruining the Dead Space series. Can't even finish 3, the weapon system is so trash. Wish Sony would buy the IP off of em and put some killers to work on it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Unfortunately it's just far too many average motherfukkers willing to part with their money to curb this shyt. EA's gonna forever be garbage to me for ruining the Dead Space series. Can't even finish 3, the weapon system is so trash. Wish Sony would buy the IP off of em and put some killers to work on it.
What happened to the Dead Space series was disgusting. Typical EA though. Load something up with microtransactions and if it doesn't work kill it and the studio they forced to do it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The whole industry is toxic, and I don't think there is a form of entertainment that shyts on their consumers more than video games.
I know corporations are about making money but video game ones look at their customers with such disdain. Funny thing is many customers don't even see it or defend them for it.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
a lot of this is just a criticism of capitalism (as I hit the izm and kick rhymes to the rhythm :skip: )

large wage gaps aren't limited to the video game industry. yes comrades, it would be nice if the video game industry was more progressive (and it is in some cases), but at the same time I'm not sure why it's expected to be held to a higher standard

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
a lot of this is just a criticism of capitalism (as I hit the izm and kick rhymes to the rhythm :skip: )

large wage gaps aren't limited to the video game industry. yes comrades, it would be nice if the video game industry was more progressive (and it is in some cases), but at the same time I'm not sure why it's expected to be held to a higher standard
Everything now and then I run into a logical post in the Arcadium and find it refreshing.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Jim just post videos for angry circle jerks from nikkas like @ORDER_66

The rest of us play what we want and judge shyt by our time with that game.

Controversy for clicks....we off that in 2018 :camby:

Yea how many times is this topic going to be made? We get it the gaming industry sucks and is going to hell.