Jim Ryan nikka! Throw the exclusives in the bushes! Playstation loses another one as Returnal comes to PC on February 15, 2023

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
BRRRRRRRRRRR! What happened to that game?

:birdman:

da923638-378c-48a8-818e-7227f464531d_text.gif

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Zero. I've always had my thoughts about this almighty PC dollar that everyone seems to be chasing, but keep them to myself :francis:

Nope. PS5 alone is breaking most peoples pockets, nikkas ain’t paying 2 stacks to play 2k and Warzne
i didnt think it was just me.

This gen i know 1 person with both PS5 & Xbox (and thats a friend of a friend). ZERO with PC

If PC brehs can play dope PS5 games 2-3 years after i've beat them good for them but its not worth a $1K build :laugh:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didnt think it was just me.

This gen i know 1 person with both PS5 & Xbox (and thats a friend of a friend). ZERO with PC

If PC brehs can play dope PS5 games 2-3 years after i've beat them good for them but its not worth a $1K build :laugh:
Consoles will always be the choice of the masses because of simplicity and most people don’t want to tinker around to get the best experience out of PC which there’s a lot too. But boy when you put the time into it you got emulation of every console dating back to atari, being able to have bluestacks to play all mobile games as well as apps to watch any tv show or movies for free. Plus you get Xbox and Playstation exclusives down the road. Also there’s no secondary cost to online just a connection and you can play cross play with your friends that’s either on Xbox or PlayStation consoles.

But to each his own.

:yeshrug: