Jim Jones is furious because he’s being mistreated in the Gucci store

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Na, I am a big jim fan, but when all that shyt came out with the hoodie, he was basically telling us too bad. I had a long ass debate about that shyt, and why it is important for the culture to stick together. Then this happens he expects us to care. :yeshrug:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Tommy Hilfiger part 2.....

Dumb ass nikka.

That Tommy Hill shyt was a myth/rumor, he didn’t say any racist shyt :gucci:

And I been on my fukk Gucci shyt since I was gone cop a pair of kicks from them over a decade ago and them shyts was trash and uncomfortable but had the audacity to be $525. And then same kicks prolly at least a stack now :hhh:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
He named himself after a false prophet that told his followers to drink poison and kill themselves. Why would anyone pay attention to what this goofy has to say? By far the worst Dipset member ever, even Juelz could outrap him with his elementary bars in his prime.

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This man is 45 YEARS OLD :mjlol: when I heard his mother say she taught him to kiss it solidified what I thought of this goofy, which was already very little.

keep spending money at Eurotrash stores and line the pockets of gay & racist Europeans, brehs :scust: then go complain when they don’t worship you for being in there :unimpressed:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
That Tommy Hill shyt was a myth/rumor, he didn’t say any racist shyt :gucci:

And I been on my fukk Gucci shyt since I was gone cop a pair of kicks from them over a decade ago and them shyts was trash and uncomfortable but had the audacity to be $525. And then same kicks prolly at least a stack now :hhh:
:mjlol: Get finessed by a billionaire breh.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
1. To the Brehs in here implying that Gucci is played out. Stop it. Just like the button up, they were here when you were rocking football jerseys down to the knees and they’ll be here long after we’re all gone.

2. About the below

I am willing to bet it had nothing to do with him being Black and everything to do with him being dusky and loud.

All things considered. A white guy walks in the store dressed and acting the same way going to be treated better. The second they realize he got money they are “sorry for the misunderstanding”. The black guy on the other hand is seen as undeserving of the Gucci brand or an apology.

Jim Jones walks in this store suited up head to toe in Tom Ford, the white guy in the same outfit is going to be treated better.

It’s not always initially about race. But in the end it almost always boils down to it.