Jim Jones is furious because he’s being mistreated in the Gucci store

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
No funny business but how does Jim Jones make his money in 2022? I never took him as a guy that has investments but I don't see anyone checking for him in 2022.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
STILL tryna spend money to convince these white people to love you.

These self-love/validation issues come in all forms: joining gangs, shoppin at designer stores, luxury dealerships, IG clout, etc.

We can be great, have nice shyt and enjoy life without begging rich europeans to accept u because you buy their $10 shirts at a 3,000,000% markup. Fukk them :wow:

Forreally, I notice all these Eurocac brands selling basic cotton hoodies and t shirts with screenprint logos and they charging one or two stacks for them. :ohhh:Chrome Hearts, Balenciaga, Gucci, Dior all make these regular ass throwaway thrift store looking hoodies.:gucci: And the only people I see rocking them are black rappers and black men who aspire to be like them. :snoop:I could see dropping a stack on a butter leather or a crazy high quality sweater like a vintage Coogi. But these “high fashion” brands are just trolling nikkas at this point. You pay a rack to be a walking billboard rocking a hoodie that is no better quality than a hoodie you could cop on the boardwalk at some nasty beach with brown oceanwater. Definition of paying for the name. :unimpressed:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a rapper that flexes designer clothes on everyday black people, is now looking for everyday black people to join him in outrage, because they didn't want to give him sparkling water and champagne while he spends $29K on clothes?

lol, you love to see it. Like u don’t already know what time it is once you enter those stores. Deal with it and purchase or take ur money elsewhere.... I got other shyt to worry about than Gucci stores being racist, like ‘duh’

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Can people stop wiping their nose before they talk, you look like a snotty kid that was caught in a lie.