Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I mean..... I get it, but at the same time this game set HISTORIC numbers for women's ball. I can see it as a celebration, but also see why it can be viewed negatively

Would people have been upset if Michigan St and Indiana St met up with the president after putting their historic national championship game together? Idk maybe, maybe not. It's still talked about and you alot of people even forget who won the game, just that Magic and Larry competed in it

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I mean..... I get it, but at the same time this game set HISTORIC numbers for women's ball. I can see it as a celebration, but also see why it can be viewed negatively

Would people have been upset if Michigan St and Indiana St met up with the president after putting their historic national championship game together? Idk maybe, maybe not. It's still talked about and you alot of people even forget who won the game, just that Magic and Larry competed in it
STFU:camby: