Jhonni Blaze Missing Update: Reappears & Makes Video pg.18- On Breakfast Club

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
co sign

I’m 39 and I never knew it was that bad among women in my age range and a little older

my experience came from 2 women I dated

both was 39/40 years old .. when I told both of them that this thing will not work out, man they both broke down crying and both said the exact same thing, NOBODY WANTS ME, IM GOING TO BE ALONE…

then fast forward a year later, I come to find out one of them started sleeping around with about 4/5 guys just in hopes to find someone and the other gain weight from being depressed and feeling alone…

Women are fragile creatures. Love your daughters brehs :francis:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Dudes throwing out all kinds of senarios and turns out she just logged off her social media accounts for a couple days :dead:

tbf, it happens on all kinds of online platforms. :francis:
Anybody here who posts everyday and then just goes completely silent, people start wondering what happened.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
co sign

I’m 39 and I never knew it was that bad among women in my age range and a little older

both was 39/40 years old .. when I told both of them that this thing will not work out, man they both broke down crying and both said the exact same thing, NOBODY WANTS ME, IM GOING TO BE ALONE…

then fast forward a year later, I come to find out one of them started sleeping around with about 4/5 guys just in hopes to find someone and the other gain weight from being depressed and feeling alone…

Dog... Same shyt.. Got the girl i wanted for years but then i realized it wasn't what i thought it was. When i was gonna leave her she fought hard for me to keep talking to her then i realized father time ain't on her side. Be 38, have your masters, 6 figure job, but no man, no kids.. They get desperate..

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
rocky-die.gif

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
co sign

So many single lonely women out here, looking for a decent guy. Guys shouldn't struggle to meet women

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
A lot of women out here have deep character flaws. They're narcissistic and completely incapable of taking accountability for their decisions in life.
Depression is also on the rise with a lot of women too. I am seeing more and more women my age (in their early 30s) going through major depression.

a lot of women are depressed for reasons they shouldn’t be depressed about.

I know a female that had everything she needed in life, but was depressed because she couldn’t get surgery because she couldn’t pass the physical. Her iron levels and heart was screwed up lol… yet this bytch up in arms over a bbl and lipo.

a lot of folks are depressed because they’re not rich and living the lives they’re seeing on IG and social media.

shyt crazy out here

hatealot

Banned
Daps
a lot of women are depressed for reasons they shouldn’t be depressed about.

I know a female that had everything she needed in life, but was depressed because she couldn’t get surgery because she couldn’t pass the physical. Her iron levels and heart was screwed up lol… yet this bytch up in arms over a bbl and lipo.

a lot of folks are depressed because they’re not rich and living the lives they’re seeing on IG and social media.

shyt crazy out here
Women are willing to potentially die from surgery to obtain a bigger ass with the promise of uplifting them selves to the next social class.
Is this what they call vanity?

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Deleting all of her social media accounts would mentally help her but I assume that is how she makes her bread too.