Jhonni Blaze Missing Update: Reappears & Makes Video pg.18- On Breakfast Club

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of women out here have deep character flaws. They're narcissistic and completely incapable of taking accountability for their decisions in life.
Depression is also on the rise with a lot of women too. I am seeing more and more women my age (in their early 30s) going through major depression.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I knew nothing happened to this girl...

Unfortunately what's happening is that she's a love-struck/sprung former thot that's yearning for genuine love but the problem is due to her past no man wants to truly take her seriously for a relationship and it's eating her (mentally and physically) alive.

I remember a month ago on IG she was breaking down because some dude (I forgot his name) who handles her music or something made it clear he didn't want her, called her trash, and blah blah blah.

Since then she's been acting crazy. She looks good and seems like a genuinely good girl but all this reminds me of some Lynn Whitfield/fatal attraction shyt.

why do you know all this about a hoe? Man you need a life for real. Id be embarrassed to even type that. :dead:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
A lot of women out here have deep character flaws. They're narcissistic and completely incapable of taking accountability for their decisions in life.
Depression is also on the rise with a lot of women too. I am seeing more and more women my age (in their early 30s) going through major depression.

co sign

I’m 39 and I never knew it was that bad among women in my age range and a little older

my experience came from 2 women I dated

both was 39/40 years old .. when I told both of them that this thing will not work out, man they both broke down crying and both said the exact same thing, NOBODY WANTS ME, IM GOING TO BE ALONE…

then fast forward a year later, I come to find out one of them started sleeping around with about 4/5 guys just in hopes to find someone and the other gain weight from being depressed and feeling alone…

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
:hhh:she's a top tier thot-demon.

she needs a simp-fool to believe she can be saved.:francis:
That simp will be taking on a demon. All the men that have "done her wrong" energy will be directed at him. That's why in part I never recommend a simp to settle with these types.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I knew nothing happened to this girl...

Unfortunately what's happening is that she's a love-struck/sprung former thot that's yearning for genuine love but the problem is due to her past no man wants to truly take her seriously for a relationship and it's eating her (mentally and physically) alive.

I remember a month ago on IG she was breaking down because some dude (I forgot his name) who handles her music or something made it clear he didn't want her, called her trash, and blah blah blah.

Since then she's been acting crazy. She looks good and seems like a genuinely good girl but all this reminds me of some Lynn Whitfield/fatal attraction shyt.

Oh well. Welcome to a man's world. :unimpressed:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
nikkas really wholeheartedly concerned about the welfare, whereabouts and well-being of whores that they not fukkin or getting paid from...

Times truly have changed.

The clown pimp mentality is particularly what’s wrong with the black community.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Long story short, her momma ain’t shyt and is suing her, and her granny died in June. Social media is what sent her over the edge. She said she didn’t call nobody because she didn’t want to be found, but she didn’t think that her disappearance would bring even more attention to her and that’s clearly not what she wanted. I hope she takes care of her mental health from now on.
I don't understand how nikkas expose their hearts on their sleeve publicly for social media

She clearly addicted to attention