Jewish man stabbed in New York,by black man who screamed "Free Palestine"(allegedly)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
News stories and what cops say is always misleading..I'm surprised people still run with news narratives without doing their own research.

And you posted a video and title without having an opinion of your own? You just posted it without watching it or something?
:wtf:

Come on my good brother

Do you not believe that there was a jewish man stabbed in New York:gucci:? Thats what my title says that the police reported.

Do yall not believe he screamed "Free Palestine" while he was doing the stabbing? Well i put "allegedly" because I personally am not sure if thats true. And even in the news clip they say allegedly.

And lastly,I put my actual opinion in the very first post in the thread lol:mindblown:

On a scale of 1 to 10,this is a 0 in terms of misleading or false coli thread titles. But a few people have said this so maybe im missing something. What would yall prefer the thread title be?Because at this point its feeling like deflection from some sort of fancy Jewish A.I techbots:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude is probably mentally ill. i dont think mentally ill people really think about the shyt they scream while they're stabbing you. he probably just yelled the first thing that came to mind.

there are a lot of agents in the pro-palestine movement, but theres also a lot of dumb naive people who can be influenced to do some dumb shyt. i dont think this is one of those occasions.

Put it this way,lets just say i believe the Jewish community has learned what words to use, As well as what to say to cut off any criticism or investigation. Its similar to when black people say someone called them the n word to justify doing a certain act. Its somewhat of a get out of jail free card depending on the scenario.

Im sure these guys know to use phrases like "anti semitism" and "people are stoking hatred against the Jews" to make you remember Nazis. Now they know theres enough videos of crazy "free palestine" weirdos. So saying that someone was screaming that,imnediately makes you think about those crazy people. Who I wouldnt put it past that they would stab somebody:mjlol:

But fact is,ive heard about these jewish men who patrol their neighborhoods for "suspcicious" behavior. And that you may be harrassed and heckled if your not a familiar. Judging from the clip,its definitely on the table they were harrassing him. They literally are right on his heels before he turns around and stabs one of them.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Do you not believe that there was a jewish man stabbed in New York:gucci:? Thats what my title says that the police reported.

Do yall not believe he screamed "Free Palestine" while he was doing the stabbing? Well i put "allegedly" because I personally am not sure if thats true. And even in the news clip they say allegedly.

And lastly,I put my actual opinion in the very first post in the thread lol:mindblown:

On a scale of 1 to 10,this is a 0 in terms of misleading or false coli thread titles. But a few people have said this so maybe im missing something. What would yall prefer the thread title be?Because at this point its feeling like deflection from some sort of fancy Jewish A.I techbots:respect:

Nah you're right. I guess reading the title. Then watching the news report made me look at the whole post suspect

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I dont condone violence,or letalong hate crimes. But from this video I just see a GANG of Jewish men chasing down a black man. Then getting stabbed in the proccess:gucci:

This is problematic mostly because thecoli has told me stories about these neighborhoods having their own police/neighborhood watch. Some of these groups our overzealous on their George Zimmerman shyt.

Just not sure what im missing in this footage. How did police come to the conclusion he was the aggressor? Imagine 5 white men walking behind 1 jewish man like that. Now imagine 5 black men walking briskly behind a jewish man like that. If the Jewish man stabbed them,I dont think they draw the same conclusion. Hopefully this black man really is guilty. Because I get the feeling hes about to get railroaded and put under the jail:respect:

It could've went down just as they said but also probably crossing Eastern Parkway he was being watched the way Zimmerman was watching Brother Trayvon Martin.