JETT - Carla Gugino Heist Series on Cinemax

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on episode 3. I like this very much actually. It's interesting. Has a good lead. It's witty and stylish.

Shame about it being cancelled. I've seen shows a lot worse go on for far much longer

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what anyone says, this show's really nice. I'm already burning inside because I got invested in it and this shyt is cancelled :snoop:

This the type of shyt Netflix should be making instead of all that garbage they have.

Are there other nice heist series around?

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I don't care what anyone says, this show's really nice. I'm already burning inside because I got invested in it and this shyt is cancelled :snoop:

This the type of shyt Netflix should be making instead of all that garbage they have.

I'm about to start this one:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

If you liked JETT, the creator and Carla Gugino teamed up again for another series called Leopard Skin that is on Peacock. Features another couple actors from JETT as well.