Jet Grind Radio (Jet Set Radio & Jet Set Radio Future)

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The OST on this game. :ahh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oQC1FuWB10"]Jet Grind Radio Soundtrack - Funky Radio - YouTube[/ame]

Top 5 personal favorite. I just loved every bit about the game.

The game is inside my Dreamcast as we speak. Even bought the game on Steam. :smugbiden:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UPDATE: I stopped playing for a minute, but picked this game up again and beat it. Unlocked all the GG's, but I still have to get the best rankings to unlock the dog and the rest of the rival gangs, etc.

This soundtrack is :blessed:

You can tell the developers had genuine love for what they were doing. Like they all had the :ahh: face the entire time they were working on the game :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
UPDATE: I stopped playing for a minute, but picked this game up again and beat it. Unlocked all the GG's, but I still have to get the best rankings to unlock the dog and the rest of the rival gangs, etc.

You can tell the developers had genuine love for what they were doing. Like they all had the :ahh: face the entire time they were working on the game :wow:

EDIT: I'm currently trying to JET-rank every level.

Some of these later levels are ridiculous :why:

Just finished Fight or Flight :pacspit:

Shout-outs to the GOAT Jet-Set Radio character who got me through that level with a JET rank:

piranha_9233.jpg

Black Excellence :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

I really didn't like what they did with the remastered version and this was in my top 5 games of all time.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The thread title is a little off, makes it seem like jet grind is jet set 1&2 but Jet grind is what the series was called once it reached Xbox. At least that's how I remember it...
Blassic games on the dreamcast.

I'm pissed the sequel is only playable on the OG Xbox. I don't have space or time to buy that trash.
Then shut your broke ass up then :birdman:
Imagine if Sega made a third one with today's tech? :wow:
Here's why I think it wouldn't work. Jsr:future wasn't that good for starters. The idea of the game is to touch on the elements of hip-hop. This generation, your generation knows NOTHING about that so this content wouldn't resonate. That game mirrored what we'd see or seen in movies, music, life. A 3rd version made today would likely be as soulless as the sequel was. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm confident I'm not :palm:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You must have only played the sequel then. Because future was universally known as inferior to the original. It was boring and repetitive, terrible level design, less tagging, less cop interactions. I don't even think there was a time limit. shyt was trash. I'm sure it would be a decent game today since originality is reserved to Xbox exclusives mostly :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it, I'm buying this game. There's an OG Xbox here. I'll play this over the christmas break. I need to play this game.

Edit:Bought. Got the Sega Gt/JSRF combo for $7.99.

Edit 2: Had to buy the controller too. Dumb ass bro sold the controller on some bum shyt :snoop:

Last edited: