Jesus Christ, ya'll heard Kirby Smart's pregame speech?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
SEC in the 90s ain't what it is now. Still a lot of crehs on teams even then.

Kirby is an old looking 47 :dead:

lol kirby looked 40 when he was in his early twenties at georgia
maxresdefault.jpg

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That’s pure passion. He played for UGA during those down years & that fan base been waiting so long for their program to be like this. Mark Richt was a great coach but he’s supposed to have some national titles as well..I’m a Georgia Tech fan but UGA has supposed to have been locked the state down like this.

Kirby won’t leave UGA till he dies like Joe Pa at Pedo State.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That’s pure passion. He played for UGA during those down years & that fan base been waiting so long for their program to be like this. Mark Richt was a great coach but he’s supposed to have some national titles as well..I’m a Georgia Tech fan but UGA has supposed to have been locked the state down like this.

He took the crown as best coach in the country from Saban. Not just x's and o's but everything.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Only thing that’s gonna be locked is his damn jaw after Auburn gets a couple more classes in

- neutral observer :hubie: