Jesus Christ, ya'll heard Kirby Smart's pregame speech?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Regardless of how they come across on tv, alot of these coaches are like that behind closed doors. Very few Tony Dungy types exist.

That said, I give Kirby props bc he played cfb at a high level as a white dude playing db in the sec during the 90s. So he knows the game and loves that school.

Otherwise, without that I would get :mjpls: vibes from him. Lol

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yeah it had nothing to do with the fact that he has way more future NFL talent in 3 years than TCU will have in 15.

Blowouts of that magnitude don't occur because of a coach performing preacher man antics. Blowouts of that magnitude occur because what we saw last night was a typical college football talent mismatch. One is teeming with NFL talent and SEC pedigree, while the other is still a child as a non mid-major. Given the performance and final score, TCU's only chance at an upset was Georgia brain-farting on 2 out of every 3 plays.

Kirby Smart could have yawned for 90 seconds as a pre-game speech and we would have gotten the same result :unimpressed:

I think you and everybody who dapped you is 100% completely wrong. It’s easy to have this perspective after the game but coming in although people expected a solid UGA victory no one expected a beat down like this.

And as for the speech, what you heard from Kirby is the difference in this program from now and when Coach Mark Richt was here. There’s an edge, a toughness, a physicality and an aggression that the Dawgs play with now that they never played with. Kirby talks and coaches like that and pushes and motivates these guys constantly. He’s had a few of these leak against more “worthwhile” opponents so it’s not like he’s giving this speech before playing Kent State in Week 2. This is a championship winning coach getting his guys fired up and motivating them to finish the drill in the biggest game of their lives and he did a superb job. Not sure how you can dismiss it so easily but do you breh

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Regardless of how they come across on tv, alot of these coaches are like that behind closed doors. Very few Tony Dungy types exist.

That said, I give Kirby props bc he played cfb at a high level as a white dude playing db in the sec during the 90s. So he knows the game and loves that school.

Kirby was apart of that last generation of white boys playing in the secondary in CFB like that and he was solid at UGA in the early to mid 90s. Playing S at that time you had to be even more of a headhunter b/c none of these safety rules were in the game back then

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it had nothing to do with the fact that he has way more future NFL talent in 3 years than TCU will have in 15.

Blowouts of that magnitude don't occur because of a coach performing preacher man antics. Blowouts of that magnitude occur because what we saw last night was a typical college football talent mismatch. One is teeming with NFL talent and SEC pedigree, while the other is still a child as a non mid-major. Given the performance and final score, TCU's only chance at an upset was Georgia brain-farting on 2 out of every 3 plays.

Kirby Smart could have yawned for 90 seconds as a pre-game speech and we would have gotten the same result :unimpressed:
Nah. They were locked in the whole game when it wasn’t even competitive going into the half. TCU not getting a field goal is the result of coaching and the heart of the players.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Yelling, swearing and being overbearing were things Tony Dungy avoided during his 13-year head coaching career with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Indianapolis Colt

Lovie smith was also the same

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Sounded like one of those Last Chance U pre-game speeches by that Compton coach.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

SEC in the 90s ain't what it is now. Still a lot of crehs on teams even then.

Kirby is an old looking 47 :dead: