Jersey Shore Family Vacation *Official Thread*

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
The girls went to DC to protest for Mike , just to come back sauced and attack Vinny :dead: I guess they're coming at him b/c he seems to be on his high horse but he's always been like that. I'll never forget that haircut depression he went through a few seasons ago :dead: Drunk thoughts I guess :manny:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
The girls went to DC to protest for Mike , just to come back sauced and attack Vinny :dead: I guess they're coming at him b/c he seems to be on his high horse but he's always been like that. I'll never forget that haircut depression he went through a few seasons ago :dead: Drunk thoughts I guess :manny:

yo when he told that barber his cut sucked :mjlol: get a hair cut from a dude only months on the job brehs.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What's funny is that for all the shyt he talked, Vinny has had the most consistently whooped looking cuts out of all of them :mjlol:

Daps
What's funny is that for all the shyt he talked, Vinny has had the most consistently whooped looking cuts out of all of them :mjlol:
Vinny was kinda the little brother who tried to maneuver and not get his ass whooped every minute he was on screen. Then he got his ears pierced and shyt changed him forever he carried himself way too highly