tumblr_inline_p9e8r7OpKL1r2rb9v_540.gif

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
fukkery overload this episode. Snooki going off because she’s rightfully getting called out. Jwow randomly going at Ron. nikkas still refusing to respect Angelina. Even Pauly was over it cause they was arguing too much :mjlol:

Who the fukk was that screaming in the background when vinny and Pauly got up during the girl fight?.... I was in tears yo.... :laff:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
fukkery overload this episode. Snooki going off because she’s rightfully getting called out. Jwow randomly going at Ron. nikkas still refusing to respect Angelina. Even Pauly was over it cause they was arguing too much :mjlol:
Aint watched this show in years but this post has me intrigued :jbhmm:

RicanHavok

Formerly Thunder-Buddy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Knicks, Yankees, Giants and The BX

Breh I love watching the train wreck that this show is, but I couldn't even get through the ep I was getting so frustrated by the overkill of irrational drama. :mindblown:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I want to hate fukk Angelina. She called out Snooki and she ran like the coward she is. She's Jenni's little puppet but Jenni is the absolute worst. I can't stand this chick. She's a liar and a scumbag who can't stand being called out on her shyt and blames it on tequila. "Respect my divorce"? What the fukk does that even mean? bytch you don't even respect your husband and throw your kids up as a shield when people call you out on shyt.
Jenni stayed keeping shyt going between Ron and his his chick the 1st time in Vegas by going behind his back and divulging personal shyt and then later on inviting her out to the strip club after it was suppose to be just the roommates. My man Ron was really just chilling and all 3 of them jumped on him for no reason. Straight psychopaths.
Vinnie is a ho.

Last edited: