• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
CZ really not hiding the cism anymore.

They closed this thread after a few people complained, and that powertrippin cornball Idgit re-opened it

We didn't even interview Lamb

You just made me mad and its not your fault. I should have never clicked on that link. That site is full of racisim and people pre judging Black America.

Last edited:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
You just made me mad and its not yur fault. I should have never clicked on that link. That site is full of racisim and people pre judging Black America.
The thread got RE-OPENED after me and a few others complained about the obvious racism. My posts got deleted from that thread and I got banned from posting in it because I called the OP out.

I'm hot right now

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
What is there to answer? The season has not started yet. But we do see you following Cowboy fans in whatever thread made discussing father Dallas whenever possible.
nikka this is a sports subforum, a quarantine and we just had round 1 of the draft. fukk out ya feeling, bytch made nikka :what:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Still can't believe we got CeeDee bruhs.

Feels like a dream :mjcry:

I was thinking in my head "this is Randy Moss all over again" if we pass on him. Not that Lamb will be AS GOOD as Moss, but same type of situation. fukk need, grab the best player.

We deeeed it :blessed:

If we somehow grab Winfield tonight.. :damn:
Woe this crazy circumstance
If he keeps dropping there's a chance
But everybody told him to be smart
Look at your defense they said
Jerry, as GM, use your head
But instead he chose to use his heart

Now the joooyy of Cowboys World lives in CeeDeee
full