Jerry has a little Lamb: Official Dallas Cowboys War Room Thread

What to do at 17

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I just wanna thank @1thouwow and his bytch ass team for beating us in week 16 which led to:

-Garrett finally getting the axe

-Allowing us to have a better pick and getting Ceedee Lamb :wow:

Hope that 1 and done was worth it :laff::laff:
We still taking the division :wow:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
U know what. I blame Dak. Had he signed they could've franchised Cooper then traded him. Washington wanted him, he actually took less to come back.

This is stupid though.

They could've traded for Adam's last year but didnt want to give up Tyron. He's going to get hurt at least once this season.

Dak Presscott has basically hijacked this team. He couldn't click with Dez so they cut him.
He couldn't click with Beasley so they let him walk
They gave up a first round pick for Cooper.
They use a first round pick on a WR.

Offensive line is getting old.
Center just retired.

And you draft a WR first?

And your quarterback wants top 3 money?

He acting like the offense is nothing without him. All while Dallas has over spent and catered to this nikka just to keep him relevant.
I'd rather have them take low-key the best wr prospect in the draft than reach for an o-lineman. What OL was worth passing on Lamb for?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'd rather have them take low-key the best wr prospect in the draft than reach for an o-lineman. What OL was worth passing on Lamb for?

I'm not mad at the pick

I'm more so mad at the contacts and contract extensions they doled out this offseason and last summer

DLaw
Smith
Zeke
Cooper
And a RT that should be playing guard.

We cant even sign Clowney.

They could've traded for Adam's last year without giving up a high draft pick.

This team should be rebuilding but they're always "retooling" so there good enough to not suck but not good enough to be legit contenders.

The fact that they haven't signed Dak at this point speaks to what they really think of him and this team. If he was legit they would pay him because they know he can mask flaws at other positions

He cant. He loses his 3rd wideout so they draft one in the first round. That's a problem.