Jerruh sued by woman claiming to be his daughter (UPDATE: You are the father!)

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Suing? What is she expecting from him? Couple of Mill and to acknowledge he is her father?
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
His lawyer snitched him out. :mjlol:

Lawyer Don Jack told ESPN on Thursday that he made regular payments on Jones' behalf to Alexandra Davis, the 25-year-old congressional aide who filed a paternity lawsuit against Jones on March 3, and her mother, Cynthia Spencer Davis, whom Jones met in 1995 when she was a ticket-counter agent for American Airlines in Arkansas.

"On numerous occasions I have made payments on behalf of Mr. Jones to Cindy and Alex Davis," Jack said in a statement. A longtime friend of Jones, Jack said he struck an agreement on Jones' behalf with Spencer Davis in 1995, paying her $375,000 and providing "for monthly payments for child support which ultimately totaled over $2 million."

Jones has not acknowledged that Davis is his biological daughter. Asked why he used the term "child support" in his statement, Jack said, "I used the term child support because that's what the agreement calls it." Asked if the "child support" payments indicate that Jones is Davis' father, Jack paused for five seconds before saying, "I am not going to answer that one. My statement speaks for itself."

Jack told ESPN that periodic requests from Davis and her mother for money and other expenses exceeded the amount that Jones agreed to pay in the trust agreement by nearly $1 million over the years.

Those additional expenses include $33,000 for Davis' "Sweet 16" birthday party, which was featured on the reality TV show "Big Rich Texas." In addition, Jones paid "all of Alex's education expenses," including four years at SMU and one year at a private high school, Wilkinson said. Jones also paid $24,000 for Davis to take a trip abroad after she graduated from college and $25,000 for Davis and her mother to take a Christmas vacation in Paris, Wilkinson said.