Jerruh sued by woman claiming to be his daughter (UPDATE: You are the father!)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why should she be fatherless bc Jones is a slumbag?? Hiding a kid like Drake :mjlol:

Pay that woman :francis:
DID YOU EVEN READ THE ARTICLE?

SHE IS PAID.

SHE JUST DOESNT WANT
HIM TO TAKE HER TRUST FUND AWAY
SINCE SHE BROKE THE AGREEMENT
HER MOTHER MADE.

NOW AS A GROWN WOMAN
SHE PREFERS TO RISK THAT MONEY
FOR ALL MIGHTY CLOUT.
:devil:
:evil:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cynthia and Alexandra Davis starred in the third and final season of Big Rich Texas, a reality show based in Dallas-Fort Worth that followed five wealthy women and their daughters. At the time, representatives for Cynthia Davis said she was living off a trust fund.

sound like the mom made the right decision these bytches was living good. I read in another article he agreed to make payments until she was 28. I guess she sensed the money was about to be gone and she wasted her life answering phones and doing intern work for Republicans. Your mom signed that paperwork and you was cool with it for 26 years. He probably left you a nice chunk in the will. You better hope he not a grimy dude and write you out of it.:mjlol:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
DID YOU EVEN READ THE ARTICLE?

SHE IS PAID.

SHE JUST DOESNT WANT
HIM TO TAKE HER TRUST FUND AWAY
SINCE SHE BROKE THE AGREEMENT
HER MOTHER MADE.

NOW AS A GROWN WOMAN
SHE PREFERS TO RISK THAT MONEY
FOR ALL MIGHTY CLOUT.
You sound like an idiot. The mother made the deal, not the daughter. Daughter is of age (over 18 years old) and she wants to be able to publicly acknowledge her father. That deal is not binding to the daughter, only the mother.

The motive is irrelevant. Unless Jones makes another deal with the daughter, she's going to 'win' this lawsuit.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You sound like an idiot. The mother made the deal, not the daughter. Daughter is of age (over 18 years old) and she wants to be able to publicly acknowledge her father. That deal is not binding to the daughter, only the mother.

The motive is irrelevant. Unless Jones makes another deal with the daughter, she's going to 'win' this lawsuit.
NO IDIOT
YOU SAID "PAY THAT WOMAN"
PAY HER WHAT?

STOP MOVING THE GOAL POSTS
KNOWING YOU DIDNT INITIALLY
READ THE ARTICLE