Jerrod Carmichael Makes Slavery Joke and Disses Dave Chappelles and People Are Turning on Him

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

CTG ethered him to his face wow

This bıtch ass nıgga should've been smacked instead of Chris Rock...
full

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
GOOD!

Charla makes the right impact when he stays in the entertainment lane and out of politics.
He's not bad in politics. He's real. He asks questions black people want to know. Now whether we agree with his affiliation or not is a different story.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

CTG ethered him to his face wow

He's a pretentious a$$hole who should have never said anything about Dave, and now he looks like a hypocrite.

He even says he knows Dave, and could have contacted him personally if he felt offended by the trans jokes. He should have done that then.

You can't be offended by trans jokes, then act offended at the idea of people interpreting your joke as being about your white boyfriend and sexual raceplay, then completely dismiss how this could be offensive to black people.

He said in this clip "I'm usually the smartest person in the room"

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He's a pretentious a$$hole who should have never said anything about Dave, and now he looks like a hypocrite.

He even says he knows Dave, and could have contacted him personally if he felt offended by the trans jokes. He should have done that then.

You can't be offended by trans jokes, then act offended at the idea of people interpreting your joke as being about your white boyfriend and sexual raceplay, then completely dismiss how this could be offensive to black people.

I caught that. Maybe in the breakfast club studio with Angela Yee gone he is. He’s too full of it

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Even Jerry was like :why: "Whats the deaalllllllllll with this shyt right here"

Chris a certified grade A c00n.

Has to start being real, tangible consequences for this type of shyt

Celebrities even D level are worshipped in the US..
No one will do shyt to anyone earning dollars in the public eye. Celebrity worship has been detrimental.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Caught that last part too

Granted, a lot of comedians are actually really smart people especially types like Dave Chappelle and etc.,

But him saying that to justify his dumbass joke is :mjlol: