Jerrod Carmichael Makes Slavery Joke and Disses Dave Chappelles and People Are Turning on Him

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
Jerrod c00nmichael :hhh:

OIG4.l9AFk6LRIyxmDxHoynnD

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Never had someone transform into something so loathing that I can’t even enjoy their early work. Carmichaels was funny, but I can’t enjoy that show in good conscience any longer knowing what type of time he’s on
I really thought he had next :snoop:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When this fails I guarantee he’s gonna be on some all lives matter MAGA bootstrap shyt.

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Never watched them Nyggas... Corey in an episode...WHELP! Guess I'll check the episode out. I KNOW it's gonna be hilarious!
Yea, he mostly buried Lil Rel Howery because of some shyt he said. He then claimed him and the faq were lovers since they were good friends.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The fake outrage is hilarious. Jarrod is probably one of the least popular "big name" comedians, none of his shyt has ever been heavily viewed or talked about

My point being, nobody gives a fukk enough about him to really care

His family and friends still don't support his lifestyle so he's doing the most

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
The fake outrage is hilarious. Jarrod is probably one of the least popular "big name" comedians, none of his shyt has ever been heavily viewed or talked about

Nobody cares and they won't... Next, he'll dress up in a provocative outfit/costume to get everyone's attention and to get them talking... something with his ass cheeks out..dressing like a woman or something... attacking Christians...

After a while, you kinda see how the play works...

:unimpressed:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Nobody cares and they won't... Next, he'll dress up in a provocative outfit/costume to get everyone's attention and to get them talking... something with his ass cheeks out..dressing like a woman or something... attacking Christians...

After a while, you kinda see how the play works...

:unimpressed:

Idk why this part made me laugh breh :mjlol:

You see the play

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I know his parents are so ashamed. This guy is a fukking joke.

I mean, I know the HBO execs are running their hands like Birdman because ratings will probably increase before he officially falls off the map…but he needs to be gone like yesterday.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

I realize that’s why he’s gone off the deep end like this, but at some point you need to have racial pride. This is disgusting.