Jerrod Carmichael Makes Slavery Joke and Disses Dave Chappelles and People Are Turning on Him

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This is lame there are certain lines you dont cross or joke about comedy or not, comes across as an insecure self hating person

Indeed. Self depleting humor is my MO and perfected by most comedians like Rodney Dangerfield, but this shyt right here is disturbing. Like a deep cry for help spiritually. You can tell he's hurting and meant everything he said. Nothing a "joke" about this at all.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
That man said a 2 minute joke about the same shyt that was the ENTIRE subject matter of Slave Play. He getting cancelled and that shyt got a standing ovation. :mjlol:

You may be gay black man, but you're still a black man. Welcome back to being a nikka. :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Breh I'm not kink shaming by any means but googly moogly, dude was with the deets on wanting cacs to literally shyt and piss on him.

Everything about that clip just rub my spirit the wrong way. It really makes gay folks seem like hell spawns, instead of "love is love" avoiding Harlem b boys :dame:

The problem is that this filthy behavior has a platform, and one thing that demons love is to create controversy and be the center of attention.

I do want to clarify that I don't hate gay folks, I disagree with the behavior in public and promoting unsanitary acts. I use the term faggit for those people.

Gay people I have no prob with.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Buck Breaking 2 is coming soon, family.
full

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The problem is that this filthy behavior has a platform, and one thing that demons love is to create controversy and be the center of attention.

I do want to clarify that I don't hate gay folks, I disagree with the behavior in public and promoting unsanitary acts. I use the term faggit for those people.

Gay people I have no prob with.

Oh yeah, I get it. My wife and I on that steez with the love is love type of focus involving gay folks, but shyt like this seems forced as hell. Like my son literally had to turn off "The Legend of Korra" because of the forced lesbian angle. Like breh, I GET IT, BUT ITS TIME TO TONE THE shyt BACK A NOTCH.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Remember when comedians had to be funny? That was a magical time. :wow:

Man...I been treating comedy like ole heads in The Booth. Listening to the classics like Lenny Bruce, Chris Rock, and even Dice Clay.

These new age comedians don't have the sauce and getting washed by the viral TikTawkers and their skits.

Its been over :(