Jerrod Carmichael getting curved in 4K by Tyler the Creator

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: You a fakkit, b?
If I was like you why would I need his post un gayed so I can understand. We all know you are and what’s more you’re a gay predator who sexually harasses this forum. I have nothing against gay people I’m an ally for them. But fakkits like you I can’t stand. Stop quoting me before I catch a hate crime
200w.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Tyler is gay gay?
like fr gay?​

:francis:
Until he takes it up the ass on camera, he not; Even though he prolly afraid of coming out the closet publicly.
Tyler is just a dikk riding fakkit that loves the attention, with the word fakkit not being used to describe his sexuality.
I'm not even hating since if I'm not mistaken, he never claimed to be gay, he just lets people assume since he's constantly doing and alluding to gay shyt without confirming it.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Look if you can spit semen out your mouth can you can clearly explain your reason for quoting me with your bizarre post instead of stupid pics. Now climb back up on your bedazzled sparkly soapbox and try again.
You projecting :huhldup:

I didn't know you was actually on some homoerotic shyt, ill scroll past your shyt next time.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You projecting :huhldup:

I didn't know you was actually on some homoerotic shyt, ill scroll past your shyt next time.
You don’t even know what projection means in a situation like this. Go eat Easter dinner with the family that failed to prepare you for normal conversations.