Jeremy Soule, music composer (Elder Scrolls, Guild Wars, KoToR) up next on that Summer Jam screen

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I can't believe someone posted something like this and meant it. If that was your sister or daughter would you be calling them a corporate whore because under the threat of their livelyhood their boss or a highly influential person at their job forced themselves upon them?

Are you arguing that valid consent can be given under threat?
You beta male feminists fukking disgust me bruh...

Do you think a prostitute selling her p*ssy on a street corner really wants to fukk any man for money? What exactly is the difference between that woman and one in a corporate workplace who WILLINGLY gives up the p*ssy to further her position or keep it?

This woman could have gone to HR with this shyt, she had options, SHE CHOSE to spread her legs...

That is not rape, take your cape off and let your nuts hang a little son...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Do you think a prostitute selling her p*ssy on a street corner really wants to fukk any man for money? What exactly is the difference between that woman and one in a corporate workplace who WILLINGLY gives up the p*ssy to further her position or keep it?

This woman could have gone to HR with this shyt, she had options, SHE CHOSE to spread her legs...

Yeah, definitely not rape at all but textbook corporate sexual harassment. All jobs cover that shyt like Day 1. Using your position to influence employees to do shyt for job security is like the first page of the slideshow. That's 100% a no no. He's a fukkin idiot for that shyt.

It's like coming to work drunk, that's on page 1 of the rules and shyt.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I can't believe someone posted something like this and meant it. If that was your sister or daughter would you be calling them a corporate whore because under the threat of their livelyhood their boss or a highly influential person at their job forced themselves upon them?

I'd be calling my daughter dumb for not being able to tell nikka wanted to fukk her from jump

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
If you think that's not rape then you don't know what rape is. It's basically the text book definition of rape / sexual assault.
Rape and sexual assault not even the same

I dont like it being called rape cuz I think of specific images and actions when it comes to that

But what he did is probably worse because he threatened her with her livelihood

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you think that's not rape then you don't know what rape is. It's basically the text book definition of rape / sexual assault.
Definition of rape
(Entry 1 of 4)

1: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception— compare SEXUAL ASSAULT, STATUTORY RAPE
2: an outrageous violation
3: an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force

Definition of sexual assault

: illegal sexual contact that usually involves force upon a person without consent or is inflicted upon a person who is incapable of giving consent (as because of age or physical or mental incapacity) or who places the assailant (such as a doctor) in a position of trust or authority
Synonyms
Doesn't sound like rape/sexual assault. Sounds like scumbag behavior but by it's definition and by her own words, he didn't beat her down or pin her somewhere and raped her.

Edit: Actually reading over it again I'd say it is a form of sexual assault since by definition it says someone in a position of trust or authority can be considered assault. I'd say since he was in a higher position/knew the CEO in a friendly way it kind of put him in an authoritative position.

This post sounds scarily Restera ish but she wasn't threatened with violence. She was indirectly under the possibility of losing her job but as far as physical violence goes she didn't say that.

Yeah i agree this is technically not rape. I don't condone that scumbag behavior but it's a reach to call this rape in any sense. In that case is any women who fukked/sucked her way to getting bigger bags rape? If the victim was physically assaulted or was below the age of consent then that's rape.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Doesn't sound like rape/sexual assault. Sounds like scumbag behavior but by it's definition and by her own words, he didn't beat her down or pin her somewhere and raped her.

Edit: Actually reading over it again I'd say it is a form of sexual assault since by definition it says someone in a position of trust or authority can be considered assault. I'd say since he was in a higher position/knew the CEO in a friendly way it kind of put him in an authoritative position.

This post sounds scarily Restera ish but she wasn't threatened with violence. She was indirectly under the possibility of losing her job but as far as physical violence goes she didn't say that.

Yeah i agree this is technically not rape. I don't condone that scumbag behavior but it's a reach to call this rape in any sense. In that case is any women who fukked/sucked her way to getting bigger bags rape? If the victim was physically assaulted or was below the age of consent then that's rape.
If a female student goes to her college professor and says I'll sleep with you if you give me good grades that's willful consent.
If a college professor goes to his female student and says if you don't sleep with me I'm going to fail you that's not willful consent.

Rape is non-consensual sex. There's more than one path to get to that destination.

Your argument that consent is going along with someone in a situation where there is a power imbalance under threat of being crushed by that power imbalance is laughable. Consent means you wanted it of your own free will and of your own accord. Consent doesn't mean you acquiesced to a threat because the alternative was a very bad situation for you.

Rape and sexual assault not even the same

I dont cmlike it being called rape cuz I think of specific images and actions when it comes to that

But what he did is probably worse because he threatened her with her livelihood
Sexual assault can include physical touching rape is non-consensual penetration.

She could go to HR is comical. It's her word against his and he's more powerful and important than her. There's a reason many women who get raped or sexually assaulted don't say anything. That reason is retaliation. Go to HR and the person that did it will be tipped off and if you can't get them fired they're gonna retaliate. Depending on the state you work in and at-will employment you can be fired for anything but they'll probably invent a BS reason to do it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If Jennifer Lopez walks up to you and say hey let's have sex and you go yeah and yall have sex that's consensual sex.

If Gabourey Sidibe walks up to you and says hey let's have sex and you don't want it but she threatens to ruin your life if you don't so you go alone with it even though you didn't want it that's not consensual sex.

If Gabourey Sidibe walks up to you up to you and says hey let's have sex and offers you 1 million dollars to do it and you don't really wanna fukk her but you want that million so you chose to fukk her for it that is consensual sex because you could walk away easily and no harm comes to you nor is there a threat of harm.

I can't believe consent needs to be explained in 2019. I can't believe people are trying to act like someone under threat who chooses between two unappealing options wanted which ever negative scenario they chose.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yeah, definitely not rape at all but textbook corporate sexual harassment. All jobs cover that shyt like Day 1. Using your position to influence employees to do shyt for job security is like the first page of the slideshow. That's 100% a no no. He's a fukkin idiot for that shyt.

It's like coming to work drunk, that's on page 1 of the rules and shyt.
Agreed breh...

The problem here is feminists and their beta simps are trying to blur the lines between rape and harassment to excuse this woman's actions...The idea this woman had no other choice but to spread her legs for this man is nonsense...

He grabs your ass...that is sexual harassment...

He threatens to fire you if you don't let him fukk...that is sexual harassment...

You willingly spread your legs and let him fukk for your job...that is consensual sex...

I seen this shyt so many times in the corporate workplace and from both sides...I've known women who will spread their legs for career advancement without giving a second thought about what they doing...I've also known men who try to take advantage of women by offering career advancement for p*ssy...IMO any man who uses his position to coerce a woman to fukk is a piece of shyt, likewise any woman who uses her p*ssy to advance her career is a whore...A woman with no mouths to feed other than her own has zero excuse for giving into that demand...

I have always encouraged women that work for me to notify me or HR if they ever find themselves in a situation like that...In fact a couple of months ago, a very wealthy Indian client approached one of my female analysts in a sexual manner...She told me about it and even though I had no replacement, I still pulled her from that engagement because its the right thing to do...

The woman who is the subject of this thread could of done the exact same thing and escalated to her superiors...Instead she chose to spread her legs for that piece of shyt and is now crying rape because its 2019 and #MeToo...:martin:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Agreed breh...

The problem here is feminists and their beta simps are trying to blur the lines between rape and harassment to excuse this woman's actions...The idea this woman had no other choice but to spread her legs for this man is nonsense...

He grabs your ass...that is sexual harassment...

He threatens to fire you if you don't let him fukk...that is sexual harassment...

You willingly spread your legs and let him fukk for your job...that is consensual sex...

I seen this shyt so many times in the corporate workplace and from both sides...I've known women who will spread their legs for career advancement without giving a second thought about what they doing...I've also known men who try to take advantage of women by offering career advancement for p*ssy...IMO any man who uses his position to coerce a woman to fukk is a piece of shyt, likewise any woman who uses her p*ssy to advance her career is a whore...A woman with no mouths to feed other than her own has zero excuse for giving into that demand...

I have always encouraged women that work for me to notify me or HR if they ever find themselves in a situation like that...In fact a couple of months ago, a very wealthy Indian client approached one of my female analysts in a sexual manner...She told me about it and even though I had no replacement, I still pulled her from that engagement because its the right thing to do...

The woman who is the subject of this thread could of done the exact same thing and escalated to her superiors...Instead she chose to spread her legs for that piece of shyt and is now crying rape because its 2019 and #MeToo...:martin:

:ehh:

Yeah, "rape" is too strong IMO as well. Sexual Harassment and MeToo is where it should be.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
If Jennifer Lopez walks up to you and say hey let's have sex and you go yeah and yall have sex that's consensual sex.

If Gabourey Sidibe walks up to you and says hey let's have sex and you don't want it but she threatens to ruin your life if you don't so you go alone with it even though you didn't want it that's not consensual sex.

If Gabourey Sidibe walks up to you up to you and says hey let's have sex and offers you 1 million dollars to do it and you don't really wanna fukk her but you want that million so you chose to fukk her for it that is consensual sex because you could walk away easily and no harm comes to you nor is there a threat of harm.

I can't believe consent needs to be explained in 2019. I can't believe people are trying to act like someone under threat who chooses between two unappealing options wanted which ever negative scenario they chose.
Bruh rape as anything other than physical or drugging is some recent shyt

Yes, he is a scumbag but she did not have to fukk him

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man fukk all that, take your chances with HR if you really wasn’t trying fukk

:stopitslime:

Worse case scenario, shyt don’t get don’t get done and you may end up having to leave and work somewhere else.It sucks, but That shyt ain’t the the end of the world. If you as skilled as you’re supposed to be at your job you should already be making those moves to peace out on their asses as soon as buddy tries you.

:francis: