Jeremy Renner in critical but stable condition after snow plow accident

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They said he might lose his leg?
They haven't, but people make that misconception when tourniquets are used on injured limbs.

If he was going to lose that limb then he likely would have already lost it by now and the information just hasn't been made public.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They haven't, but people make that misconception when tourniquets are using on injured limbs.

If he was going to lose that limb then he likely would have already lost it by now and the information just hasn't been made public.
Honestly, yeah. I feel the same way on that note.

Nerve damage and whatever else was going on regarding his chest collapsing pretty much putting an end to all his stunt stuff for sure though. The fact he's talking at all is crazy positive news fr.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They haven't, but people make that misconception when tourniquets are used on injured limbs.

Yeah, that leg would have been gone the first week if it deteriorated that much.

He won't be doing action stuff anymore though, I can agree with that.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a Marvel fanboy, so the most important thing for him and his family is that he gets better...

But could you imagine the next season with Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye who's been in a bad accident, facing mortality and coming to terms with the fact he can't be Hawkeye anymore while trying to mentor Haille Steinfeld. Like The Wrestler meets Hawkeye.

Emmy on lock.

Fu*k that, make it a movie and the Best Actor Oscar's in the bag.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

He'll probably make a decent recovery considering he has the money for top tier treatment. I have a co-worker in his 60s that's pretty much a bionic man right now. Had both his knees replaced and even his shoulder got artificial parts. He's pretty mobile for his age, can squat, jog, and even walks better than he did before surgery. His PT was hell though.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
He'll probably make a decent recovery considering he has the money for top tier treatment. I have a co-worker in his 60s that's pretty much a bionic man right now. Had both his knees replaced and even his shoulder got artificial parts. He's pretty mobile for his age, can squat, jog, and even walks better than he did before surgery. His PT was hell though.