#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
2Jkq.gif

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
How the hell did it roll over his leg if he’s inside with the door shut? Did he engage the braking system and get out, and it started rolling?

did he step out of that thing while it was running and get sucked under by the treads? good to see him alert
It's one of those freak accident things. Maybe conditions were worse than he thought, maybe a there was a major obstruction he thought he couldn't push.

But this shyt reminds me of what happened to Anton Yelchin. Remember him? He was at home in the driveway about to leave but he wanted to check the mail first and got out of the SUV. The driveway was at a bit of an incline and he didn't put the car in park. He was pinned in place by the car until he died. It's small shyt, but a small mistake can be deadly.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But this shyt reminds me of what happened to Anton Yelchin. Remember him? He was at home in the driveway about to leave but he wanted to check the mail first and got out of the SUV. The driveway was at a bit of an incline and he didn't put the car in park. He was pinned in place by the car until he died. It's small shyt, but a small mistake can be deadly.
The model he had had an issue with its parking gear. Something like it would seem like it was parked but wouldn’t actually lock into the gear.

My friend had the same model, when it happened I asked her if she had heard of the issue and she said there were times she’s “parked” the car, try to get out and it would roll a bit and she’d have to make sure it was actually parked.

Pretty sure his family sued Jeep.

Last edited:
Daps
It's one of those freak accident things. Maybe conditions were worse than he thought, maybe a there was a major obstruction he thought he couldn't push.

Anton was one of my favorite actors 😔

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Updated:

Holy shyt. That's terrible

Serious Doubts’: Jeremy Renner’s Friends Fear Snowplowing Accident Will Leave Actor Crippled For Life, Sources Claim

Jeremy’s already had two delicate surgeries. But there are serious doubts he will ever be able to walk right again — or at all,” said a source close to the situation. “His loved ones worry the damage was significant enough to prevent him from moving the way he used to — that is, if he doesn’t lose the leg altogether.”

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Updated:

Holy shyt. That's terrible

Serious Doubts’: Jeremy Renner’s Friends Fear Snowplowing Accident Will Leave Actor Crippled For Life, Sources Claim

Jeremy’s already had two delicate surgeries. But there are serious doubts he will ever be able to walk right again — or at all,” said a source close to the situation. “His loved ones worry the damage was significant enough to prevent him from moving the way he used to — that is, if he doesn’t lose the leg altogether.”

Radaronline isn't the most trustworthy site when it comes to stories and other websites and his family notably have been rather quiet about his long term prognosis, so I'll withhold on believing it. It's definitely a wrap on him in the Hawkeye role for sure.