Jennifer Lewis calls on Jay-Z, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Zendaya, Beyonce, Rihanna and more, to encourage youngsters to get out and vote for Kamala

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

:mjgrin:
President Obama’s smiling should be a smiley :russ:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
If muhfukkas voted for me it would be
-reparations for all descendants of slavery
-not quite as much, but free money for everybody else cause fukk it it costs to live
-free housing for all the homeless. Its not gone be the ritzer carlton but at least u wont have to poop on the streets
-complete healthcare, education, and justice system reform. These will no longer be jobs, it will be law that this must be a calling
-Ill raise the money for all this selling weed to china. wtf they gone do, im not coming over there, its what they get for all the fentanyl anyway :umad:

-all drugs decriminalized and weed LEGALIZED. Weed and newport prices rolled back to 1955-Make marijuana affordable again!

-And as president im taking "official action" against anyone in the house or senate if i see ANY filibustering about any of this :ufdup:(by official action i mean, to quote the cheeto- youre FIRED that is all :whoa:

oh yeah, and -abortion decriminalized but doctors will be required to carry business cards with my personal cellphone number to be distributed to the hoes...i JUST wanna make sure the doctor was thorough and u got the best possible care worthy of a 1st world nation. :obama: