Jennifer Lewis calls on Jay-Z, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Zendaya, Beyonce, Rihanna and more, to encourage youngsters to get out and vote for Kamala

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I bet she had a vicious mattress game back in her day…. :whew:
5335.jpg

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
And your art teacher was right when she said you were a trash ass artist, spit on your painting and chucked that shyt in the bushes:manny:
That never happened. They said I was talented and they was right. That's why I'm in a museum's permanent collection at the NOMA.

Having a hater is a blessing, I'm thankful you are mine.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Breh im wit the free thinking and loathe all that monolithic rhetoric some folks be spewing but the dude is literally openly organizing a klan rally right now as we speak.

It aint even about dems or repubs. Its Fukk trump as a so called human being at this point.

so then why antagonize potential voters? you get more flies with honey than vinegar

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
so then why antagonize potential voters? you get more flies with honey than vinegar
Im not trying to antagonize anyone breh. Seriously. I get why folks would not wanna roll with the dems on principle.I dont like it any more than yall do man.

But like this is a lot deeper than just left vs right. Its some seriously dystopian shyt this cac demon represents. And u know as futile as it may SEEM(key word here) i dont think ive ever seen a bothsider say mention a 3rd party.

Like seriously if everyone voting AGAINST agent orange could organize with both siders and put out that same dont vote energy maybe that wouldnt be so futile. Hell we might actually GET a half decent potus. I cant think of anyone who wouldnt take a PEOPLES potus over the status quo right now. It might legit be time.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Like honestly im amazed no one DECENT has copied trumps not ur typical potus steez, which as we all witnessed actually WORKED, and just run a independent campaign. Is do it myself if my mental illness didnt bar me from running. i could out ignant that pasty pos by miles! :obama: My slogan would be sumn along the lines "it could still be so much worse"