Jennifer Lewis calls on Jay-Z, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Zendaya, Beyonce, Rihanna and more, to encourage youngsters to get out and vote for Kamala

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I wonder if Kevin Sorbo is encouraging white celebrities to tell people to vote for Trump.

Or if Ethan Hawke is telling Chris Pratt, Arianna Grande, Sabrina Carpenter, Sydney Sweeney and Travis Kelce to tell people to vote.

I understand her intentions and sympathize with them, but black people are individuals who will make choices in their self interest. Treating us as a hivemind just encourages those who are on some c00n shyt to double down and say "see, look. They're trying to tell you how to live! I'm a free thinker! I'm not a rat that dances to the tune of a pied piper in the form of an entertainer"

We have black intellectuals, we have black think tanks and research firms. We have local grassroots organizations. If you're a celebrity, give money to those people who are getting black people registered to vote, offering rides so they can travel to the correct voting district if gerrymandering is happening where they live. Telling people to vote isn't the whole story, giving them the means so that they can is important. Give money or time to organizations who can provide a place for your kids to play and be looked after while you wait in line. Give to groups who are offering a rent-bank so people who are actively looking for work can take a day off to vote knowing that their rent is at least covered for the next month and they didn't miss out on an opportunity because they were waiting in like for 4hrs. Offer packages of food and water to give people before they go to the polls so they don't have to step out of line to go get something to eat. Offer workshops to help seniors who aren't tech savvy with getting registered online.

There are people doing these things right now, a celebrity shouting out those organizations and asking their cohorts to break off something to help them will go a lot further.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I wonder if Kevin Sorbo is encouraging white celebrities to tell people to vote for Trump.

Or if Ethan Hawke is telling Chris Pratt, Arianna Grande, Sabrina Carpenter, Sydney Sweeney and Travis Kelce to tell people to vote.

I understand her intentions and sympathize with them, but black people are individuals who will make choices in their self interest. Treating us as a hivemind just encourages those who are on some c00n shyt to double down and say "see, look. They're trying to tell you how to live! I'm a free thinker! I'm not a rat that dances to the tune of a pied piper in the form of an entertainer"

We have black intellectuals, we have black think tanks and research firms. We have local grassroots organizations. If you're a celebrity, give money to those people who are getting black people registered to vote, offering rides so they can travel to the correct voting district if gerrymandering is happening where they live. Telling people to vote isn't the whole story, giving them the means so that they can is important. Give money or time to organizations who can provide a place for your kids to play and be looked after while you wait in line. Give to groups who are offering a rent-bank so people who are actively looking for work can take a day off to vote knowing that their rent is at least covered for the next month and they didn't miss out on an opportunity because they were waiting in like for 4hrs. Offer packages of food and water to give people before they go to the polls so they don't have to step out of line to go get something to eat. Offer workshops to help seniors who aren't tech savvy with getting registered online.

There are people doing these things right now, a celebrity shouting out those organizations and asking their cohorts to break off something to help them will go a lot further.
Breh im wit the free thinking and loathe all that monolithic rhetoric some folks be spewing but the dude is literally openly organizing a klan rally right now as we speak.

It aint even about dems or repubs. Its Fukk trump as a so called human being at this point.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

:mjgrin: