I wish I went to high school with her :noah:

How close did you get to her :noah:

how was she in school? :noah:

details, details, details :noah:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She will be my in city shooting X-Men in a few weeks....trying to catch a glimpse of the

HuKYk48.jpg

process

:noah:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:wow:

I just wanna slowly creep up behind her, kiss her shoulder then slowly make my way up to her neck, she lets out a slight giggle and smirk then turns around and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me back :ahh:

Then I brush her hair out of her face and lift her as she wraps her legs around my waist...then we keep kissing as i carry her into the bedroom and plop on the bed :ahh:

Then I slowly take off her clothes...piece by piece...as she pulls down my shorts, and lifts up my polo v neck and i kick off my boat shoes...then we just kiss and grind a little bit as i inhale her infectious scent :ahh:

then i kiss her mouth, then chin, then neck, then both breasts, then above her navel, then below it, then her inner thighs, then tease her clit with my tongue and then go to work on that clit :ahh:

I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

Gator you the homie but....:whoa:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
She's absolutely beautiful inside and out :wow: Seems like a really down to earth woman who doesn't take herself seriously.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Seriously don't see what's appealing about this humpty dumpty faced betch. Countless white betches look better (scarlett jo :ohlawd:), and rooney mara killing her in the acting department

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Seriously don't see what's appealing about this humpty dumpty faced betch. Countless white betches look better (scarlett jo :ohlawd:), and rooney mara killing her in the acting department

It's supposed to be her down to earth personality and pose that makes her appear more attractive than she physically is. That's why.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

Rooney Mara aint got dat Oscar:youngsabo: