All Star
Daps
It's too much breh. Just too much. We ain't even shocked by it no more :manny:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Yo breh, you see them pics of her getting blitzed with a friend?

After they finished that joint, they may have went HAM on some lesbian shyt....:lolbron:

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
...again, why didnt you guys make an intervention thread for this guy ? He obviously has it worse than us.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Every day a thread of Jennifer Lawrence made by gator reloaded is made, some one dies inside.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Like I do for other actresses, I create the illusion in my brain that I'll have her since she's my age. :yeshrug::to:

We have that dude that delivers hilarious ether to Rosario Dawson and we have Gator professing his love for Jennifer Lawrence. Ain't nothing wrong with either.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Like I do for other actresses, I create the illusion in my brain that I'll have her since she's my age. :yeshrug::to:

We have that dude that delivers hilarious ether to Rosario Dawson and we have Gator professing his love for Jennifer Lawrence. Ain't nothing wrong with either.

Then if you went with that logic, why have the intervention for the aj thread?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

nikka...i had to do a double take earlier because I saw a girl that looked like her :wow: