Jennifer Lawrence is the baddest bish in Hollywood right now

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick should be the coli mascot, the way some of you post here.

Drinks, smokes weed, etc.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:what:

this thread still going on? She is pretty but she still a regular ole Becky type. 20 pages of this?

bright black

All Star
Daps
she cute and got a nice shape but i had to downgrade her after i discovered that her booty wasnt round at all--:sadcam:...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
1362063444_jennifer-lawrence-lg.jpg

:usure:

:wow:

I just wanna slowly creep up behind her, kiss her shoulder then slowly make my way up to her neck, she lets out a slight giggle and smirk then turns around and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me back :ahh:

Then I brush her hair out of her face and lift her as she wraps her legs around my waist...then we keep kissing as i carry her into the bedroom and plop on the bed :ahh:

Then I slowly take off her clothes...piece by piece...as she pulls down my shorts, and lifts up my polo v neck and i kick off my boat shoes...then we just kiss and grind a little bit as i inhale her infectious scent :ahh:

then i kiss her mouth, then chin, then neck, then both breasts, then above her navel, then below it, then her inner thighs, then tease her clit with my tongue and then go to work on that clit :ahh:

I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Jennifer Lawrence Is Not Only A Total Babe, But A Wonderful Friend

A video posted on YouTube on Aug. 8, 2012, from a local Louisville, Kentucky, news station shows pictures of a young Jennifer Lawrence and her friend, Andy Strunk.

The video shows neighbors, locals, and even Lawrence's mother, Karen Lawrence, singing Andy's praises. But the best part about this is that it shows the friendship between Andy and J. Law.

The video states that when Jennifer is home in her native Louisville, she always stops by to see her good friend Andy. Strunk even calls Jennifer during his interview, showing Jennifer's excitement to hear from him. She raves about her friend.

So I will state this again: Not only is Jennifer Lawrence God's gift to the world, she is actually a wonderful friend who always thinks of others.

Side note: I am COMPLETELY jealous of this man's Jennifer Lawrence article and poster collection. Right on, brother, right on.