article-2283105-18334B9E000005DC-680_634x842.jpg

:noah::noah::noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand some of yall. Is she a dime? Nah. But when you got that level of fame you have people following you around 24/7 literally waiting for you to look like shyt. So of course she's gonna have a few :huhldup: pictures. You should know this by now.

She looks good in the pictures she presents to the world, that's all that matters. It's not as if you're gonna meet this chick on one of her "off days", or ever be in a position to turn her down. So :wtf: people acting like she's gonna come to The Coli looking for a date so we can say :whoa: "I seen you in sweat pants eating a burrito, no thanks".

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I don't understand some of yall. Is she a dime? Nah. But when you got that level of fame you have people following you around 24/7 literally waiting for you to look like shyt. So of course she's gonna have a few :huhldup: pictures. You should know this by now.

She looks good in the pictures she presents to the world, that's all that matters. It's not as if you're gonna meet this chick on one of her "off days", or ever be in a position to turn her down. So :wtf: people acting like she's gonna come to The Coli looking for a date so we can say :whoa: "I seen you in sweat pants eating a burrito, no thanks".

Fred.

:salute:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
She's curvy with a nice body overall for a white chick but yeah face is average. She looks very good with the Hollywood makeup magic on.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
She's curvy with a nice body overall for a white chick but yeah face is average. She looks very good with the Hollywood makeup magic on.

Meh. Her body is not that nice besides the t*ts. She's mad spongebobish, but hides it well.

Not taking anything away from her, I love this chick.