Jennifer Lawrence is the baddest bish in Hollywood right now

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
you think an oscar does wonders for a females career :pachaha:

Like I said (In both of her threads :umad:), it's not just the Oscar...it's The Hunger Games and X-Men and Silver Linings Playbook making bank and building her fanbase across many different social groups. She can make studios money. And she also has proof of her chops now as well.

I'd even go as far as saying that at least SOME of her votes likely came from Hollywood people who are aware of what she can do and purposefully wanted to cement her as a full blown STAR tonight. PLENTY of folks gonna get films greenlit and free media advertising offa this win. The Machine is in full effect....:ohlawd:

This is the future until Chlomo comes through and crushes the buildings....:lolbron:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Like I said (In both of her threads :umad:), it's not just the Oscar...it's The Hunger Games and X-Men and Silver Linings Playbook making bank and building her fanbase across many different social groups. She can make studios money.
you are showing your immaturity with that u mad nonsense, I at least have stats to back up my statement. Dont know why but that award has been the kiss of death for every female not named kidman. even kate winslet went dark once she won and shes was everywhere. Hunger games might have achieved some success but didnt reach the level of twilight (which they hoped for) .The sequel could easily go the way of narnia with twighlight being harry potter

ps what bank did silver lining playbook make? critical acclaim? yeah sure.Box office juggernaut :birdman:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are showing your immaturity with that u mad nonsense, I at least have stats to back up my statement. Dont know why but that award has been the kiss of death for every female not named kidman. even kate winslet went dark once she won and shes was everywhere. Hunger games might have achieved some success but didnt reach the level of twilight (which they hoped for) .The sequel could easily go the way of narnia with twighlight being harry potter

ps what bank did silver lining playbook make? critical acclaim? yeah sure.Box office juggernaut :birdman:
Hilary swank.

Resse is still around but she does those light fluffy movies

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Hilary swank.

Resse is still around but she does those light fluffy movies
yeah shes won 3 gongs but she aint exactly in demand so i dont know what your point is.Reese was never one of those type of actresss that was seen in various roles.And since she won for walk the line the only movie shes done of note was rendition breh

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You guys knew it was coming:

id2NTu3nQTFJk.gif

I guess she was a little too excited to get up on that stage. Well regardless, she played a great part in "Silver Linings Playbook" and she is coming up fast. Plus she's getting "Hunger Games" paper. Wow. We are going to be hearing a lot about her in the future.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Because she sucks, she was in the ripoff to battle ROYALE, and she reminds me of Kristen Stewart with her eyes.

:umad:

with success comes hate :ahh:

we starting 2013 off right and our success will continue to grow :win:

Battle Royal ripoff part 2 coming soon :datazz:

we bout to gross a billy worldwide :wow: