Jennifer Jason Leigh joins Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Hateful Eight’

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing I don't understand was that Tarantino was always the kind of dude that would do a genre film jacking others ideas and churning something dope and when he did it his next release would be something different. The only time he somewhat stayed in the same lane was reservoir dogs->pulp fiction->Jackie Brown. Whatever he was attempting in reservoir was a lot more polished and refined in pulp. And you can't tell me pulp didn't have blaxploitation elements or cinematography even and as you know Jackie Brown was a blaxploitation movie.

Now on to my point it seems since kill Bill 2 he's just been on this western obsession. Kill Bill had elements, then he went really western in kill Bill 2. In many ways inglorious had a heavy western slant, then django was Out and out. Now he's making another? :why:
I've seen many westerns and I don't see how Inglorious Basterds was anything like a western

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I've seen many westerns and I don't see how Inglorious Basterds was anything like a western
I said it had a western slant, the camera shots and directing in the Jew Hunter interrogation scene (esp in the beginning) used some western hallmarks but all in all I found it to be "Tarantino does a foreign film"

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Well you think the nature of a devil changes, i believe it doesnt and obviously as a foregone conclusion i can assume this film will be racist garbage if black people are in it. :manny:

see this once again is your problem.....assumptions you truthfully dont know what i think or dont think.
And once again your assumption could be wrong but you want to turn this into a race thing, if you so adamant about the shyt you should make a thread of your own. Seriously.

because once again you haven't seen the end result of this and basing this on previous work would be ignorant.

but continue to rant

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
see this once again is your problem.....assumptions you truthfully dont know what i think or dont think.
And once again your assumption could be wrong but you want to turn this into a race thing, if you so adamant about the shyt you should make a thread of your own. Seriously.

because once again you haven't seen the end result of this and basing this on previous work would be ignorant.

but continue to rant
Nah. No way its wrong. Its a Tarantino film. Hes obsessed with black people and racist garbage.

The movies called the hateful 8. Racism is clearly going to be in the movie. .

“Major Marquis Warren, ‘The Bounty Hunter,'” accompanied by a silhouette of a man on a horse, and “Daisy Domergue, ‘The Prisoner'” accompanied by a silhouette of a woman against a backdrop of bound hands. There's also “General Sandy Smithers, ‘The Confederate,'” accompanied by a Confederate flag. (So don't look for Tarantino to stop using provocative racial language and images.”

:snoop:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Nah. No way its wrong. Its a Tarantino film. Hes obsessed with black people and racist garbage.

The movies called the hateful 8. Racism is clearly going to be in the movie. .

:snoop:

:snoop: you constantly quote. you pulling every link out every nook and cranny , yet you turthfully dont know the premise of the film. What route it will take, who the fukk is even starting in it. and the hateful 8 is a reference to another film something that YOU seem to be absolutely clueless about breh. :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: you constantly quote. you pulling every link out every nook and cranny , yet you turthfully dont know the premise of the film. What route it will take, who the fukk is even starting in it. and the hateful 8 is a reference to another film something that YOU seem to be absolutely clueless about breh. :mjlol:
I said it will have some racist garbage in it which is my reason for disliking it. You tried to say nah nah nah tarantino gonna be different this time. I said no its impossible, you got all philisophical, then i put evidence of bigotry in this film in front of you and you still cant accept it. Just admit you dont care that his films are bigoted.

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
I said it will have some racist garbage in it which is my reason for disliking it. You tried to say nah nah nah tarantino gonna be different this time. I said no its impossible, you got all philisophical, then i put evidence of bigotry in this film in front of you and you still cant accept it. Just admit you dont care that his films are bigoted.

:snoop you seriously are dodging the main question. And another thing dont try to impose your views of what you think i think breh. For starters you dont know what the angle of the movie FACTS. You also cant tell me where Tarantino is pulling his movie from. Okay, confederate flag and we understand the notion of that. However can you tell me what is the nature and the premise of the film? Truthfully speaking you cant neither can I. (all you can really say is that its a western) what route the characters are going to take? No. Will so and so get killed in the film? NO. so miss me with ya nonsense :camby: and aint nothing philosophical about it......bruh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:snoop you seriously are dodging the main question. And another thing dont try to impose your views of what you think i think breh. For starters you dont know what the angle of the movie FACTS. You also cant tell me where Tarantino is pulling his movie from. Okay, confederate flag and we understand the notion of that. However can you tell me what is the nature and the premise of the film? Truthfully speaking you cant neither can I. (all you can really say is that its a western) what route the characters are going to take? No. Will so and so get killed in the film? NO. so miss me with ya nonsense :camby: and aint nothing philosophical about it......bruh.
Going to be some racist angle. Guaranteed. Confederate general? Just an outlet for tarantino to show us more of his bigoted thoughts. I just dont like racist trash. You do. :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If the black man isnt a c00n or getting emasculated by whites, the black woman is a negro bedwench. Take your pick.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

+REP

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Going to be some racist angle. Guaranteed. Confederate general? Just an outlet for tarantino to show us more of his bigoted thoughts. I just dont like racist trash. You do. :manny:

:mjlol: you truthfully dont know how to argue. One thing for damn sure i dont do racist trash . Ive had several discussion with those that you choose to discuss in higher learning. so you can get the fukk out of here with that dumb ass bullshyt. Another thing you continue to do with vigor is dodge my statement, in which i ask you have you seen the final result of the film. Emphatically NO, so assuming would be ignorant and frivolous on your part. Better yet because it rumor to have already leak, have you read the script to this particular film? Once again the answer is NO.

Also if you seen the film that this is pulling from which is a spaghetti western, you'll know how this will turn out. And i can tell you havent. :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: you truthfully dont know how to argue. One thing for damn sure i dont do racist trash . Ive had several discussion with those that you choose to discuss in higher learning. so you can get the fukk out of here with that dumb ass bullshyt. Another thing you continue to do with vigor is dodge my statement, in which i ask you have you seen the final result of the film. Emphatically NO, so assuming would be ignorant and frivolous on your part. Better yet because it rumor to have already leak, have you read the script to this particular film? Once again the answer is NO.

Also if you seen the film that this is pulling from which is a spaghetti western, you'll know how this will turn out. And i can tell you havent. :manny:
Ive seen all his other films. Why is this one going to be any different. We already know how he thinks and have seen how he portrays black characters. Im cool. You want more.

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Ive seen all his other films. Why is this one going to be any different. We already know how he thinks and have seen how he portrays black characters. Im cool. You want more.

Assumptions galore. Man you truly humor me. You assume that this is going to be the outcome yet havent seen the finally result of this film. So you basically stating speculation. The script is out there (so im told) , And you might want to see the film that he is taking this from which someone mention in it entirety. Also i never said i one more that's an error and an assumption that you use to impose your opinon. Im just a messnger bruh. Im done with this back and forth because you wasting my time.