Jennifer Jason Leigh joins Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Hateful Eight’

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
hateful_eight-223x300.jpg

THE MOVIE: Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eightrevolves around Bounty hunters who seek shelter from a raging blizzard and get caught up in a plot of betrayal and deception. The film will star Bruce Dern, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Madsen, Kurt Russell, James Remar, Amber Tamblyn, Walton Goggins and Zoe Bell.

Updates: Deadline reports that Tarantino has shelved The Hateful Eight, due to script leakage. Allegedly, the script was hosted and distributed by a website called Gawker. Deadline reports that Tarantino has filed a legal complaint against Gawker, charging the website copyright infringement and contributory copyright infringement. Apparently, Gawker is was blaming Tarantino for making his script a ‘frenzy.’

During a recent live-reading of the “leaked” The Hateful Eight script (featuring Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Tim Roth and Bruce Dern), Tarantino announced that he may be filming The Hateful Eight next winter, and it will be based off a newly revised script with a totally new final chapter.

The Hateful Eight starts filming in January of 2015. The announced cast includes Bruce Dern, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Madsen, Kurt Russell, James Remar, Amber Tamblyn, Walton Goggins and Zoe Bell. Although Christoph Waltz and Tim Roth performed at the film’s live-reading, they’re not officially tied to the “movie” version.

A new teaser poster confirms the The Hateful Eight’s 2015 release date, courtesy of Collider (viaEmpire). There’s also some talk (Indiewire, via FCS) about a theatrical release of Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair – a combined, extended cut of Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 – which may also hit in 2015.

According to report from Collider, Quentin Tarantino’s Hateful Eight trailer will debut in theaters withSin City 2, on August 22, 2014. But before you get excited, keep in mind that the trailer is a non-footage trailer (text and music only). | Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games) is in talks to join the cast.

BREAKING NEWS: According to Collider, Jennifer Jason Leigh has landed the female lead

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Its a tarantino film. Its going to be racist garbage by default in some shape or form

Lol at the guy co-signing you. I See that you enjoy speaking in hypotheticals. Its one to come up with guess (really an assumtption), Yet you yourself havent seen the end result of the film, thats the flipside of the coin. Being that this is a sphagetti western (similiar to Kill Bill) and that it still in the developmental stages you as well as others (me included) dont know the end result of this film. So do me a favor dont assume breh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lol at the guy co-signing you. I See that you enjoy speaking in hypotheticals. Its one to come up with guess (really an assumtption), Yet you yourself havent seen the end result of the film, thats the flipside of the coin. Being that this is a sphagetti western (similiar to Kill Bill) and that it still in the developmental stages you as well as others (me included) dont know the end result of this film. So do me a favor dont assume breh
I dont really expect tarantino to stop making racist garbage films. Every single one. Racist. Every one!

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
I dont really expect tarantino to stop making racist garbage films. Every single one. Racist. Every one!

Bruh first and foremost get out of your emotion in my thread. Second you dont know what this man intentions are given the premise of the film. Also please miss me with the none of every single one cause thats a crock of nonsense. Furthermore im not interested in aback and forth with you being that all you have provide and continue to provide is your own assumptions and hypothesis.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bruh first and foremost get out of your emotion in my thread. Second you dont know what this man intentions are given the premise of the film. Also please miss me with the none of every single one cause thats a crock of nonsense. Furthermore im not interested in aback and forth with you being that all you have provide and continue to provide is your own assumptions and hypothesis.
I didnt ask you to respond to me in the first place. You got your shyt off your chest now fall back. Im saying his films are racist Trash you feel differently. Im not trying to put my brain in yours thats just how i see it, from my perspective.

TRASH!

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
I didnt ask you to respond to me in the first place. You got your shyt off your chest now fall back. Im saying his films are racist Trash you feel differently. Im not trying to put my brain in yours thats just how i see it, from my perspective.

TRASH!

Fall back lol now you sounding silly as hell. Lil bruh we would EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN be havent this discussion if i didnt make the thread. and even if you see it from "your perspective" , it still has flaws based on the fact you and i both havent seen the end result.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Fall back lol now you sounding silly as hell. Lil bruh we would EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN be havent this discussion if i didnt make the thread. and even if you see it from "your perspective" , it still has flaws based on the fact you and i both havent seen the end result.
Well you think the nature of a devil changes, i believe it doesnt and obviously as a foregone conclusion i can assume this film will be racist garbage if black people are in it. :manny:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
The girl from Fast Times At Ridgemont High that got fukked on a dugout bench??
Yes the same Jennifer jason leigh whos father's head was chopped off by a helicopter blade on the twilight zone movie set, along side 2 other children.

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Yes the same Jennifer jason leigh whos father's head was chopped off by a helicopter blade on the twilight zone movie set, along side 2 other children.

:huhldup:

I remember hearing about that and seeing the pic. Didn't know it was her dad.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The thing I don't understand was that Tarantino was always the kind of dude that would do a genre film jacking others ideas and churning something dope and when he did it his next release would be something different. The only time he somewhat stayed in the same lane was reservoir dogs->pulp fiction->Jackie Brown. Whatever he was attempting in reservoir was a lot more polished and refined in pulp. And you can't tell me pulp didn't have blaxploitation elements or cinematography even and as you know Jackie Brown was a blaxploitation movie.

Now on to my point it seems since kill Bill 2 he's just been on this western obsession. Kill Bill had elements, then he went really western in kill Bill 2. In many ways inglorious had a heavy western slant, then django was Out and out. Now he's making another? :why: