Jemele Hill,... "Marshawn Lynch is a professional fool!"

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
:manny:

I guess it's ok to be a dumb ass mothafukka and talk shyt on the internet for no reason, my bad.

So what you're saying is women who are more attractive get more passes from heterosexual males than the ugly ones? :sas1:

This is about a sports talk show host breh. What do you nikkas expect? thats all I'm saying. At this point :deadhorse:yeh shes unattractive, so what? This thread was about her opinion on Marshawn

A bad opinion. Are you going to an extreme simply to make your point?

A bad opinion nikka? shut the fukk up, ya'll nikkas take it there. nikkas start attacking her looks, this post wasn't about her looks bruh.
Sometimes ya'll act like little bytches.

Last edited:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

:cornballbrotha:

Lame nikkas stay fishing.

keepemup

Banned
Daps

I guess it's ok to be a dumb ass mothafukka and talk shyt on the internet for no reason, my bad.

This is about a sports talk show host breh. What do you nikkas expect? thats all I'm saying. At this point :deadhorse:yeh shes unattractive, so what? This thread was about her opinion on Marshawn

A bad opinion nikka shut the fukk up?, ya'll nikkas take it there. nikkas start attacking her looks, this post wasn't about her looks bruh.
Don't get emotional. You know it's not really a good opinion. You wanna get at cats for hatin' on Hill for her looks instead of her words fine, u keep it at that.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

A bad opinion nikka shut the fukk up?, ya'll nikkas take it there. nikkas start attacking her looks, this post wasn't about her looks bruh.

LOL... My man here REALLY blowing a gasket over some b!tch he don't know or ain't fukkin wit? :what:

Where did all these fatherless nikkas who place pu$$y on a pedestal come from? :scust:

LOL, my nikka, keep
pRUkPdH.gif
for that ugly broad and don't forget to polish that armor so it's extra white.

I heard a bottle of bleach down the throat helps :jawalrus:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
LOL... My man here REALLY blowing a gasket over some b!tch he don't know or ain't fukkin wit? :what:

Where did all these fatherless nikkas who place pu$$y on a pedestal come from? :scust:

LOL, my nikka, keep
pRUkPdH.gif

:russ:

What a fukking fakkit...

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State

LOL, my nikka, keep
pRUkPdH.gif

the gif tho :mjlol: