racist :troll:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
she looks like a freak
I'd def put my dyck in her mouth

but back to the topic ..I think she doesnt like the image he portrays to these racist cacs

Marshawn is the type nikka they fear the most.. he doesnt givafawk. So nikkas everywhere love that dude.

who wouldnt love a breh that runs over safeties and linebackers, grabs his nuts going over the goaline

then puts his middle finger up at the reporters

and drops jewels like..." I'm 'bout that action Boss."

She claims to have been raped before, so you may be on to something here.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I'm not gonna lie brehs, you nikkas are extra cruel to Jamele.

Some shyt is :mjlol:but ya'll take it to far.

Its pretty fukking childish, I feel like ya'll just hate and dismiss her because she not attractive to you. Cari Champion gets a pass on here, but that bytch can barely form a cohesive sentence on TV. Its ESPN, super bad bytches ain't finna be on there chopping it up about sports. Jamele is cool let her live, the Lynch shyt is a different story though :pacspit:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

Its pretty fukking childish, I feel like ya'll just hate and dismiss her because she not attractive to you. Cari Champion gets a pass on here, but that bytch can barely form a cohesive sentence on TV. Its ESPN, super bad bytches ain't finna be on there chopping it up about sports. Jamele is cool let her live, the Lynch shyt is a different story though :pacspit:

So what you're saying is women who are more attractive get more passes from heterosexual males than the ugly ones? :sas1:

Got anymore Golden Nuggets of Obviousness you wanna drop on us, cuz? :sas2:

keepemup

Banned
Daps

A bad opinion. Are you going to an extreme simply to make your point?

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU

Man fukk dat bytch. She talked shyt about my brother, Jameis Winston. This ho gets no love from me.