Jem and the Holograms trailer aka hollywood still hates 80's cartoons.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I couldn't even watch the damn trailer this shyt isn't nothing like the tv show. Wish these cats would just keep the shows focused in them time periods where they make sense instead of a new age fukked up version of them. This shyt bout to do aluminum numbers
Its fukkin JEM :russ:

Goat forced complaint right there

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I couldn't even watch the damn trailer this shyt isn't nothing like the tv show. Wish these cats would just keep the shows focused in them time periods where they make sense instead of a new age fukked up version of them. This shyt bout to do aluminum numbers
breh, even if it was exactly like the tv show... WHO fukkING GREENLIT THIS BULLshyt! :damn:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Wow. Even Josie & the Pu$$ycats were true to the comic & the cartoon.

This is just a whiney ass 'Gonna be Famous' rags to riches movie. No Misfits, no classic Jem sound. :pacspit: I'm so mad I'm about to watch Josie & the Pu$$ycats.

Edit: Jem is a remake of this movie!!! But it's got bo appeal to it fukk this movie!

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Its fukkin JEM :russ:

Goat forced complaint right there
Lay off the sauce its not forced shyt is the truth. If you going to do it at least have something besides the name that looks like the shyt you got it from.

breh, even if it was exactly like the tv show... WHO fukkING GREENLIT THIS BULLshyt! :damn:
You can say that but since it did get green lit why not have it be something like where they got it from? Its not asking for much