Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
this is all a big dog and pony show. nothing will come from this, maybe a few guards will get fired but that's it. epstein's maxwell bytch will be dead soon too and that's the end of the show.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Good one. Kat on reddit has a similar write up on like the first 400 pages.

Link?

Do we have confirmation if the hallway/cell umit cameras for Epstein's block were functioning??

Ain't it funny how the same Mainstream Media that sends out investigators by the boatload for Russia/Trump Collusion Delusion, can't focus on the simple idea of cameras working or not??

Were the cameras working or not? If not when did they stop recording and why??

These are not journalists. ...these are highly paid gatekeepers and disinformation stooges.

Glad people are waking up.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Link?

Do we have confirmation what the hallway cameras for all the cells were functioning??

Ain't it funny how the same Mainstream Media that sends out investigators by the boatload for Russia/Trump Collusion Delusion, can't focus on the simple idea of cameras working or not??

Were the cameras working or not? If not when did they stop recording and why??

These are not journalists. ...these are highly paid gatekeepers and disinformation stooges.

Glad people are waking up.

It was the first 300 pages not first 400 pages. My mistake.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Not buying this shyt. It stinks. To buy their story.. they want you to believe a perfect storm of events aligned all in one night.. incorrect logs, overworked and apparently lazy guards, non working camera systems, no cellmate, blankets, he wasnt on suicide watch even though he was being housed in a unit for suicidal imates etc all this aligned in one night to allow this high profile witness to take his own life? These so called investigations are bullshyt. Either they allowed it to happen or someone murdered him.

Perfect Storm :sas1:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
It was the first 300 pages not first 400 pages. My mistake.

Here's part 2:

Page 21 - Claims forced to have sex with Alan Dershowitz in numerous occasions including Florida and an airplane, New York, New Mexico, US Virgin Islands.

Page 144 -
  • Q) She used the words erotic massage?

• A) No, that's my word. The word massage is what they would use. That's their code word.

https://www.theroot.com/alan-dershowitz-sure-i-got-a-massage-at-jeffrey-epstei-1836314016

"....did Dershowitz ever receive a massage at Epstein’s house? Yep. But Dershowitz claimed that it was from an adult woman and he kept his underwear on."

“I kept my underwear on during the massage."