Jeff Hardy A Way Nicer Man Than Most….

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I'd be glad just to see someone and be on my way. I wouldn't even ask for a pic or autograph. Just seeing them would be enough for me.

Examples:

My friends and I went to a show when I was younger and Rene Goulet (WWE road agent at the time) was in the elevator with us when we were going to the event. We said nothing and went on to enjoy the show.

Even younger still my family was at a restaurant and saw Mr. Fuji and Don Morocco at a table having dinner together. Let them eat in peace and we went on our way.

Some people have no respect anymore.
Damn youre showing your age. Most on here probably dont know who Rene Goulet is without googling (its showing my age too :to:).

Youre right though. I usually let these people breathe too I think the last time I got ANY autograph was during the old ECW when they came to New Orleans and did an autograph signing before a show there. That was civilized. These people now are fukking idiots.

Daps
why didnt he just run to his rental?

jeff-hardy.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
How do they know where these wrestlers will be? Do they just walk around with a bag full of wrestler photos at all times in the air ports :mindblown:
Like another poster said, these smarks somehow find out where the talent stays or their flight itineraries.