Jeff Hardy A Way Nicer Man Than Most….

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
We’re they staking this guy out? These guys look like they’ve been waiting months for this moment.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Hardy is a damn saint, but good lord I would crown a cac getting off the flight, tired to the gills, and get pictures and markers showed up my ass.

Like really, dude :why: . Have some fukking common courtesy. Some sort of care for the individual and your hygiene to be that much of an asshead to get wrestlers to sign shyt, to post on Ebay.

The gall of the smug ass dude holding the camera on some, "You used to be my favorite wrestler growing up. A couple of more. Thanks man"

fukk off you smelly, Cheetos beard having, funky, cargo shorts with tube socks, Sketchers, and an old ass Austin 3:16 tee that haven't been washed since Clinton got his nut licked, arguing from 5am to 5am to the IWC about promotions that could give a fukk about you, fukking locusts.

Respectfully tho:hubie:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'd be glad just to see someone and be on my way. I wouldn't even ask for a pic or autograph. Just seeing them would be enough for me.

Examples:

My friends and I went to a show when I was younger and Rene Goulet (WWE road agent at the time) was in the elevator with us when we were going to the event. We said nothing and went on to enjoy the show.

Even younger still my family was at a restaurant and saw Mr. Fuji and Don Muraco at a table having dinner together. Let them eat in peace and we went on our way.

Some people have no respect anymore.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But OP is right, I been saying for a long time that these motherfukkers need to get a life and wrestlers don't owe them shyt.

I tell this story before but we met Nia Jax once. She was parked right next to us. We was just like yo it's Nia and she was happy we recognized her, my bro got a quick pic, I didn't want one I was just like hey nice to meet you and she had a big smile, the whole interaction was maybe a minute and a half tops we went on our way.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
How do they know where these wrestlers will be? Do they just walk around with a bag full of wrestler photos at all times in the air ports :mindblown: