Jeff Grubb says Playstation Showcase before Summer Games Fest

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He says major games blowout, and its the beginning of “phase 2”. I’m on record saying Grubb is annoying but he correctly leaked the recent state of play date and the showcase of 2021 date months early.

Sony itself is saving its own actual good stuff for something else which is what's happening here, they're saving their good stuff for the PlayStation Showcase that's gonna happen before E3. It was supposed to happen last Fall but they kept pushing it back cause their developers weren't ready, but now that those developers are ready, they're going to have a massive show that really sets up the second phase of the PlayStation 5.

It also makes sense if they really intend to release spider-man 2 in september and who knows what else

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
June it is then 🥺

I’m thinking more end of May, they usually always do a state of play around that time, i think they are just replacing it with a Showcase this time.

There should be a lot of good stuff there as Insomniac is the only playstation studio with any confirmed games

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully we get to see FF7R2, Stellar Blade, Spiderman 2,Factions, and Rise of Ronin

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I assume it's in april after MS is completely locked into the AB deal or pulls out (which they won't) at that point nothing matters one way or another for them
and they don't have to worry about "exclusives" being used against them in court since the ship will have sailed.

Also allows them to get out ahead of Xbox show in june Ride the hype until then and then release more stuff around that time and to keep PS fans talking while riding that hype right into FF16.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Spidey 2 footage with Venom will shut everything down.

how the internet gonna activate once that Insomniac Games logo pop up

D82-C2-A4-F-8-E8-B-455-E-BA3-D-FBF5-B0535801.jpg

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I assume it's in april after MS is completely locked into the AB deal or pulls out (which they won't) at that point nothing matters one way or another for them
and they don't have to worry about "exclusives" being used against them in court since the ship will have sailed.

Also allows them to get out ahead of Xbox show in june Ride the hype until then and then release more stuff around that time and to keep PS fans talking while riding that hype right into FF16.