[Jeff Grubb] Dead Space 2 Remake cancelled due to low sales of 1, Motive on BF & Iron Man now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ignore them. Gayze23, Meach and other dikkriders will always chime in with some passive aggressive whining whenever something insider related is being spoken about except when it's hypebeast Xbox news or:

You posted another example of this dude being wrong as fukk. And yall calling him a clown.

Now you use that thread as proof dude isn’t full of shyt????

Make it make sense :dahell:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
its for the best. aint enough meat on the bone for it to be a new story. remake of 2 would've been nice but then we'd be asking what's next again. its like the RE remakes.. now people want RE5 and its not looking good, and potentially taking time away from newer projects.
The resident evil remakes don't take time away from new games because different teams are working on them. They still managed to release resident evil 8, RE9 and the next remake are both in production.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You posted another example of this dude being wrong as fukk. And yall calling him a clown.

Now you use that thread as proof dude isn’t full of shyt????

Make it make sense :dahell:

I was showing how you don't have a problem with "inSIderS!" when it's something that's bigging up R.I.P.BOX
I exposed you and your ilk of this nefarious behavior in the post below:

I'll save you the finger strokes. No need to respond to me as I'm not giving you any more breath on this :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was showing how you don't have a problem with "inSIderS!" when it's something that's bigging up R.I.P.BOX
I exposed you and your ilk of this nefarious behavior in the post below:

I'll save you the finger strokes. No need to respond to me as I'm not giving you any more breath on this :mjlol:
You posted me posting a bunch of news. Not “i heard such n such” insider info.

You will play dumb to pretend to not understand the difference. But that only makes you look bad :ufdup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
mr-nimbus-rick-and-morty.gif