[Jeff Grubb] Dead Space 2 Remake cancelled due to low sales of 1, Motive on BF & Iron Man now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The x-bots have some bizarre obsession with attacking all insider journalists - I wonder why?
Crazy that some people would prefer factual reporting to “my girlfriend’s dad works at EA……” reporting.

Real question is, why do yall keep running to these cacs when they are wrong 90% of the time :usure:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
its for the best. aint enough meat on the bone for it to be a new story. remake of 2 would've been nice but then we'd be asking what's next again. its like the RE remakes.. now people want RE5 and its not looking good, and potentially taking time away from newer projects.
RE Remakes are selling extremely well tho and Capcom is thriving.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Crazy that some people would prefer factual reporting to “my girlfriend’s dad works at EA……” reporting.

Real question is, why do yall keep running to these cacs when they are wrong 90% of the time :usure:
Probably the same reason you will quote them when you think they're right.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So we acting like grubb ain’t credible all of a sudden? :mjlol:

YHt1jyu.jpeg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When it comes to leaks who is more credible? I’m not saying he’s 100 percent right all the time but majority of the things he says is gonna happen does

It pretty much goes in this order

1. Jason Schriere
  2. Tom Henderson
  3. Jeff Grubb who’s probably like 75/25
The rest aren’t really credible

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It pretty much goes in this order

1. Jason Schriere
  2. Tom Henderson
  3. Jeff Grubb who’s probably like 75/25
The rest aren’t really credible
Jason Schriere is the only one that does actual journalism and has journalistic integrity.

I wouldn’t even call him an “insider”. He’s pretty much the only real video games journalist.

The rest of them just pass on information for clout regardless of how valid or verifiable it is.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The x-bots have some bizarre obsession with attacking all insider journalists - I wonder why?

Ignore them. Gayze23, Meach and other dikkriders will always chime in with some passive aggressive whining whenever something insider related is being spoken about except when it's hypebeast Xbox news or:

except when it's rumors that are negative for Sony like RE8 struggling to hit 1080P60fps on PS5 or that PS5s will melt if stood vertically it's never any of this rumor or insider whining.